We all need to be more ''sensitive''

According to the league's new rules, coaches of stronger teams are encouraged to deter runaway games by rotating players out of their usual positions, ensuring players pass the ball around, asking players to kick with the weaker foot, taking players off the field and encouraging players to score from farther away.

Once a team gets 4 goals ahead, how about they put bags over their heads, make them wear diving flippers, and carry a live puma?

According to the league's new rules, coaches of stronger teams are encouraged to deter runaway games by rotating players out of their usual positions, ensuring players pass the ball around, asking players to kick with the weaker foot, taking players off the field and encouraging players to score from farther away.

Once a team gets 4 goals ahead, how about they put bags over their heads, make them wear diving flippers, and carry a live puma?

No we are talking, I am all ears on this one. Hell i'd even think about playing myself.

Personally, I think the puma is overkill. But I would pay to see the rest of that. :)

Just to update, the rule was rescinded : http://www.ottawasun.com/news/ottawa/2010/...0/14342176.html

As a former soccer coach in Ottawa, the rule is ridiculous. I understand the sentiment, to discourage overtly skilled players from running up scores in house league, but they completely ignored the fact that we wanted to reform the league system so that talented players/teams could be relegated upwards. Freakin' soccer board politics...