***OFFICIAL WORLD CUP 2010 THREAD***

ajzepp

He was pioneer for Brazil, manning that 5 position, the guy was a general in the middle of the field. As a coach he's not much different from the last two previous regimes.

They can critize his players selections but since 1994 Brazil plays a very well defined brand of fútbol, that is, counter strike when playing against storied teams or solid teams. because they are the best team in the planet they could do that very well, but at times things like today can happen.

Honestly speaking, I am very happy I was wrong. All I hope is that the Germans go out too and the top two spots in the world will remain unchanged after 2010.

:unsure:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly speaking, I am very happy I was wrong. All I hope is that the Germans go out too and the top two spots in the world will remain unchanged after 2010.

:)

"Look me in the eye as I tell you this from the bottom of my heart. F :unsure: You!"

Forca Germania!!!

Well I just had a pretty cool experience. I had never had the opportunity to listen to soccer on the radio, but my local sports station had the ESPN radio feed of the Brazil v. Netherlands match on as I was driving in. Those guys did a great job with the call! I was able to easily picture the action in my head and maintain a good feel for the match even though I couldnt' see it. On top of all that, it was a HUGE upset!

congrats to the netherlands! This WC just got a whole helluva lot more interesting!

Germany v. Argentina tomorrow, baby!!!!

Diego Forlan for Uruguay is a BEAST! His free kick for a goal today was perfect....just out of the reach of the diving keeper. This game is about to go to PKs....Uruguay should win that for sure. Sometimes Ghana can't hit the side of a barn with their shots.

EDIT: see what I mean? lol Could have won it right there....holy crap, this match is off the hook!

Holy CRAP, what a match! Friggin Ghana probably wishes they would have lost to us after the nature of this loss! Wow...

uruguay vs. netherlands!

that was the most incredible ending to an end of a extra time I have ever seen! WOW! What a game!

Wow....those last few second were crazy. What an amazing job by the defense -- two point blank shots stopped with the goalie out of position.

One comment on the shootout: the Uruguay goaltender must have been stealing signs cause he guessed exactly right on all four shots. The first two he couldn't do anything about, and then he swallowed up the next two.

Wow....those last few second were crazy. What an amazing job by the defense -- two point blank shots stopped with the goalie out of position.

One comment on the shootout: the Uruguay goaltender must have been stealing signs cause he guessed exactly right on all four shots. The first two he couldn't do anything about, and then he swallowed up the next two.

I always tell people the sting of losing in penalties. It just comes down to emotions since it's a clear easy shot to take.

Cheers to Ghana for fighting so hard but what a bad way to go down.

Been there, done that.

and the guy who got the red card for the handball is suddenly the hero of the country - incredible.

Yes. Suarez been their hero throughout. Today he acted in millisecond with the best possible decision at that moment. The result: they move on.

= hero