• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mathematically a tie is OK...

But the US needs a win...

13th minute ,, geesh

go Algeria...

Like I said, i do not know much about soccer, but even this early I am thinking a tie is going to be a good result as they say.

Absolutely terrible call on the yellow card. It hits his face and thats an "intentional handball?" Too bad to see Finley's World Cup is over after today. But par for the course for international soccer. No rhyme or reason, lets just issue cards randomly.

Wow. That was terrible. That looked like USA circa 1990. No creativity, no talent. They're much better than that.

That's the issue. They're not any better. Every Cup, we're sold a bill of goods by soccer fans across the country, but we've come nowhere since 1990. We have 3 WC match wins since then. Thats it. 3. Good teams can win 3 matches every Cup. 2002 was our only decent year, and there's always a lower tier team that catches a break and advances farther than we should. It just happened to be us in '02.

I can't imagine there's a single hockey player in the world who's a fan of soccer. Seriously, what a bunch of pussies. You hit your face on the ground. Do you

A) Roll around like a 5 year old girl

B) Get up and get back in the play

I can't imagine there's a single hockey player in the world who's a fan of soccer. Seriously, what a bunch of pussies. You hit your face on the ground. Do you

A) Roll around like a 5 year old girl

B) Get up and get back in the play

If you're talking about a free kick, the USA played fouled him. I agree he whined but the foul was clear.