Tapes of big ben

Conch

Let's beat this like a dead horse.....

Ben should be in jail not given time in front of a mike at home on a tranquil farm with mommy and daddy holding his hand, without no one asking really hard questions and telling people how sorry he is, how much he will prove he is a good person at heart, etc, etc, etc...

He is rapist and a predator and should be out of the NFL.

But come some Sunday night in the near future, Al Michaels will get down on his knees in front of Big Ben, and ask Ben's forgiveness because someone allowed the girl in the bathroom to falsely accuse him. He will go on to to vocalize what a courageous man Ben is for persevering in the worst of circumstances and how Ben's reputation suffered and he is working so hard to repair it.

The football player that was with him, Colon, what is his thought..."We can't put ourselves in situations and we have to watch out for people that will harm us" Hey you big, fat, overpaid jock....How about helping a poor girl getting raped by your 6-5 250 lb drinking buddy?

They all make me sick. This pervert needs to be in jail for 10 to 20 and Colon needs his @ss-kicked.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be clairvoyant to know who is telling the truth (PigBen or the girl). I was not there and I am not clairvoyant so therefore I can't say who is telling the truth.

Considering his past behavior, I bet on the girl. If he wasn't big ben he would be in jail right now.

Ben should be in jail not given time in front of a mike at home on a tranquil farm with mommy and daddy holding his hand, without no one asking really hard questions and telling people how sorry he is, how much he will prove he is a good person at heart, etc, etc, etc...

But come some Sunday night in the near future, Al Michaels will get down on his knees in front of Big Ben, and ask Ben's forgiveness because someone allowed the girl in the bathroom to falsely accuse him. He will go on to to vocalize what a courageous man Ben is for persevering in the worst of circumstances and how Ben's reputation suffered and he is working so hard to repair it.

The football player that was with him, Colon, what is his thought..."We can't put ourselves in situations and we have to watch out for people that will harm us" Hey you big, fat, overpaid jock....How about helping a poor girl getting raped by your 6-5 250 lb drinking buddy?

They all make me sick. This pervert needs to be in jail for 10 to 20 and Colon needs his @ss-kicked.

I couldn't agree more. Get these punks out of the league. I work in Law Enforcement (not in the Buffalo area) and these guys think they are above the law. Poor Marshawn cries about getting stopped leaving the Ralph because his music is too loud. Well turn it down punk and have a little respect for someone besides yourself.

I couldn't agree more. Get these punks out of the league. I work in Law Enforcement (not in the Buffalo area) and these guys think they are above the law. Poor Marshawn cries about getting stopped leaving the Ralph because his music is too loud. Well turn it down punk and have a little respect for someone besides yourself.

I bet Marshawn was the only Bill that plays his music loud. Riiiiiiight. He might however have been the only one to get pulled over for it. Athletes, celebrities, politicians people in positions of power have been getting preferential treatment for YEARS. I'm so glad our law enforcement officers are making sure Lynch's music is not too loud while drunks and idiots are getting in fights and running people over with their vehicles a few yards away. Way to keep the peace and show that Marshawn he is not welcome.

Way to focus on what's important! And you wonder why the guy wants out of the city. I can agree with you 100% about getting punks out of the league but lets get them ALL out. Not just the ones that coincidentally have dread locks and gold teeth and don't listen to the same music as you. Let's get all of the clean cut suburban punks who are just smarter about hiding all of the bad things they do and even hire cops to be the muscle for their illegal and morally depraved escapades.

Cops don't like Lynch so every minor detail of anything bad he has done is not allowed to slide and is put in the news papers. Big Ben hires cops as muscle and is allowed to operate above the law for years because cops think he's cool. I don't mean to make this a rant about cops but when the law is exercised on the street it is an unfair abuse of power. Your buddy or relative gets a speeding ticket. You go talk to your fellow officer and somehow the ticket disappears. Pull over a guy for speeding who has dreads, is wearing a hoody and playing hip hop and not only does he get a ticket but you search the back seat and the trunk. Pull over a guy that looks like your golfing buddy and they get a warning. Cops have been known to FIGURATIVELY be judge, juror and executioner on the street. You let someone go because you identify with them and they are just a young guy that got into a little bind. You don't identify with them and they are a "thug". How about treat them all equally and let the actual court system and a judge make the determination of innocence or guilt.

Ya. The loud music would have annoyed me too but pulling the guy over for it and it's somehow national news now???? COME ON!!! Seriously?

I bet Marshawn was the only Bill that plays his music loud. Riiiiiiight. He might however have been the only one to get pulled over for it. Athletes, celebrities, politicians people in positions of power have been getting preferential treatment for YEARS. I'm so glad our law enforcement officers are making sure Lynch's music is not too loud while drunks and idiots are getting in fights and running people over with their vehicles a few yards away. Way to keep the peace and show that Marshawn he is not welcome.

Way to focus on what's important! And you wonder why the guy wants out of the city. I can agree with you 100% about getting punks out of the league but lets get them ALL out. Not just the ones that coincidentally have dread locks and gold teeth and don't listen to the same music as you. Let's get all of the clean cut suburban punks who are just smarter about hiding all of the bad things they do and even hire cops to be the muscle for their illegal and morally depraved escapades.

Cops don't like Lynch so every minor detail of anything bad he has done is not allowed to slide and is put in the news papers. Big Ben hires cops as muscle and is allowed to operate above the law for years because cops think he's cool. I don't mean to make this a rant about cops but when the law is exercised on the street it is an unfair abuse of power. Your buddy or relative gets a speeding ticket. You go talk to your fellow officer and somehow the ticket disappears. Pull over a guy for speeding who has dreads, is wearing a hoody and playing hip hop and not only does he get a ticket but you search the back seat and the trunk. Pull over a guy that looks like your golfing buddy and they get a warning. Cops have been known to FIGURATIVELY be judge, juror and executioner on the street. You let someone go because you identify with them and they are just a young guy that got into a little bind. You don't identify with them and they are a "thug". How about treat them all equally and let the actual court system and a judge make the determination of innocence or guilt.

Ya. The loud music would have annoyed me too but pulling the guy over for it and it's somehow national news now???? COME ON!!! Seriously?

I dont seem to remember hearing about all those people getting run over that after noon -- might you be doing the same thing and identifying with Marshawn?

In a crowd full of people bending and breaking the law, you can only be so shocked if you are the one to be asked to take it down a notch. If his music wasnt too loud in the first place, he wouldnt have been put in that position. His trunk wouldnt have been searched if he wasnt parked on the side of the street smoking..... is there bias? yes. do i think he needs to take personal responsibility for proving those cops right in their assumptions? yes. they could pull him over every day but without the gun, drugs, fact that he hit a woman etc.... he wouldnt find himself in the papers for any of those stops.

also, marshawns music being too loud was made into national news by marshawn himself. i dont remember that being reported until his interview a couple weeks ago.

Cops don't like Lynch so every minor detail of anything bad he has done is not allowed to slide and is put in the news papers.

Could that have anything to do with Marshawn's running people over and leaving the scene problem?

I'm no big fan of law enforcement either...But if there is anyone I would appreciate the Cops paying close attention to it's Lynch...He's an idiot... :cry:

Could that have anything to do with Marshawn's running people over and leaving the scene problem?

I'm no big fan of law enforcement either...But if there is anyone I would appreciate the Cops paying close attention to it's Lynch...He's an idiot... :cry:

i know cops let me slide on weapons, drug, and hit and run charges frequently. i like to think its because they identify with me.

You must be clairvoyant to know who is telling the truth (PigBen or the girl). I was not there and I am not clairvoyant so therefore I can't say who is telling the truth.

And there are those of you who always believe whatever an athlete says.

I really could give a **** less what color he is or what color his teeth are. I don't care if he's a white boy with a crew cut or has dreads. The crap that he pulls is disrespectful to people and embarassing to the City and fans of Buffalo.

rape and playing loud music outside of a bills game are kinda of different

Is a robbery of a $20.00 dollar bill or having drugs and guns different? Or hell, how about hitting a lady and then taking off to avoid being a man and taking responsibility. The music was just one example of what a punk he is. I loved this kid when we drafted him but enough is enough.

I dont seem to remember hearing about all those people getting run over that after noon -- might you be doing the same thing and identifying with Marshawn?

In a crowd full of people bending and breaking the law, you can only be so shocked if you are the one to be asked to take it down a notch. If his music wasnt too loud in the first place, he wouldnt have been put in that position. His trunk wouldnt have been searched if he wasnt parked on the side of the street smoking..... is there bias? yes. do i think he needs to take personal responsibility for proving those cops right in their assumptions? yes. they could pull him over every day but without the gun, drugs, fact that he hit a woman etc.... he wouldnt find himself in the papers for any of those stops.

also, marshawns music being too loud was made into national news by marshawn himself. i dont remember that being reported until his interview a couple weeks ago.

I have no idea when or how many times people have been run over but I do KNOW every single Bills game I have been to you don't have to look to far to find EXTREMELY loud music, a fight or drunken idiots who really are in need of policing more so than a player and employee leaving the stadium. I unfortunately don't see cops telling the heavy metal beer bonging guy next to me in the lot to take it down a notch. I even like metal but come on. Guess they are too busy telling players to keep a lid on it or alleging that a multimillionaire stole $20 from their wife.

And yes, without question anyone should be responsible for their own actions regardless of how those actions come to light. The problem is that it causes animosity between those who get preferential treatment and those who don't. We are all equal in the eyes of the law right? WRONG, because the eyes of the law belong to people of different colors and cultures!

Follow the logic here and do the math:

1) A majority of most peoples friends and family are of the same race as they are. (Check)

2) People show preferential treatment to friends, family and people like themselves. (Check)

3) Cops are people (Check)

4) Many cops are white. (Check)

PLEASE I don't think all or many cops are racist but they are all human. I don't think this phenomena is racist but in many instances the end result can be the same.

I basically agree. He has made a lot of mistakes and he needs to be and has been held accountable for them.

I have no idea when or how many times people have been run over but I do KNOW every single Bills game I have been to you don't have to look to far to find EXTREMELY loud music, a fight or drunken idiots who really are in need of policing more so than a player and employee leaving the stadium. I unfortunately don't see cops telling the heavy metal beer bonging guy next to me in the lot to take it down a notch. I even like metal but come on. Guess they are too busy telling players to keep a lid on it or alleging that a multimillionaire stole $20 from their wife.

And yes, without question anyone should be responsible for their own actions regardless of how those actions come to light. The problem is that it causes animosity between those who get preferential treatment and those who don't. We are all equal in the eyes of the law right? WRONG, because the eyes of the law belong to people of different colors and cultures!

Follow the logic here and do the math:

1) A majority of most peoples friends and family are of the same race as they are. (Check)

2) People show preferential treatment to friends, family and people like themselves. (Check)

3) Cops are people (Check)

4) Many cops are white. (Check)

PLEASE I don't think all or many cops are racist but they are all human. I don't think this phenomena is racist but in many instances the end result can be the same.

I acknowledged that bias very directly, and agree that bias based on many things not just race is very natural. Whether it be race, gender, religion, or even weight ---- appearance and experience with the group is naturally going to cloud your judgement in a decision on how to deal with someone. The thing is, its not like he hasnt screamed look at me. I havent heard Fred Jackson complaining about the same treatment. Has he ever been pulled over unnecessarily? maybe, but nothing came of it but a quick inconvenience. Not ok, but a whole different vein of this discussion.

And according to Nancy Grace the Duke Lacrosse team definitely raped that girl. Who knows what Big Ben did or didn't do its a bad idea to say what he did in a completely definitive manner know one besides Ben and that Girl knows what actually went down.