Border tensions

I'm sensing the first All-PPP Civ 4 Tournament in your near future. I, sadly, won't be joining you nerds, as I have a life...

:w00t: "I have a life." No, seriously, I'm just engrossed in a much bigger and more complex computer game at the moment - those IJN carriers aren't going to sink themselves (except for Taiho - stupid Japanese damage control officers. :devil:)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching Fox news while waiting for Seinfeld to start. As they were showing anti Arizona protests, one of the people interviewed said, "the poor undocumented immigrants are afraid to come outside because of this law" :lol:

Isn't that effectively the purpose of the law to get rid undocumented immigrants? :w00t:

Watching Fox news while waiting for Seinfeld to start. As they were showing anti Arizona protests, one of the people interviewed said, "the poor undocumented immigrants are afraid to come outside because of this law" :P

Isn't that effectively the purpose of the law to get rid undocumented immigrants? :rolleyes:

Someone needs to tell them, in Spanish of course, that they're still illegal if they stay inside.

I'm sensing the first All-PPP Civ 4 Tournament in your near future. I, sadly, won't be joining you nerds, as I have a life...

:P "I have a life." No, seriously, I'm just engrossed in a much bigger and more complex computer game at the moment - those IJN carriers aren't going to sink themselves (except for Taiho - stupid Japanese damage control officers. :rolleyes:)

Silent Hunter 4?