Border tensions

I'vew said it before- Electrified fence. leave the fried bodis on it until the vukltures pick 'em clean. If you make it over that, a moat with gators in it.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'vew said it before- Electrified fence. leave the fried bodis on it until the vukltures pick 'em clean. If you make it over that, a moat with gators in it.

Countries that build walls and fences always do well in the long run... I must have missed this important history lesson. <_<:thumbsup:

How 'bout this:

This will keep them out!

Better yet, let's build this:

Let's have some fun!

Countries that build walls and fences always do well in the long run... I must have missed this important history lesson. <_<:thumbsup:

How 'bout this:

This will keep them out!

Let's have some fun!

Walls add a +1 bonus to city defenses and against raving barbarians.

The Great Wall adds a wall to every city of your empire.

Let's have some fun!

:thumbsup:

I love the second picture down. Looks like the Grinch sled after he burglarized Whoville.

Also note that if you don't recycle your plastics and dig a deep enough hole to bury those plastics in your backyard like I do, this second pic is proof positive that you can indeed reach China. <_<

I love the second picture down. Looks like the Grinch sled after he burglarized Whoville.

Also note that if you don't recycle your plastics and dig a deep enough hole to bury those plastics in your backyard like I do, this second pic is proof positive that you can indeed reach China. <_<

That is right! All the guy needs is an antler roped to his head!

Walls add a +1 bonus to city defenses and against raving barbarians.

The Great Wall adds a wall to every city of your empire.

Yes, but the wizards and sorcerers can use those pesky lightning bolts to bring it down.....where does that leave you?

Yes, but the wizards and sorcerers can use those pesky lightning bolts to bring it down.....where does that leave you?

Nice. Countering a Civilization with a reference to...uh...to...

What the !@#$ is this a reference to? <_<

Nice. Countering a Civilization with a reference to...uh...to...

What the !@#$ is this a reference to? :)

The fact that I am a loser with no life and wear a pointy D&D hat with stars on it everywhere I go ;)

Good point. Buy stock in concertina wire!

No, buy stock in welcome wagons because both parties are corrupt, and welcome in illegal aliens with open arms, even during an economic depression.

Remember, John McCain wrote the Amnesty Bill, and George Bush cut a trip short to twist arms for support of it.

No, buy stock in welcome wagons because both parties are corrupt, and welcome in illegal aliens with open arms, even during an economic depression.

Remember, John McCain wrote the Amnesty Bill, and George Bush cut a trip short to twist arms for support of it.

Hey Bill... Nice to see you around! How you been? I gotta admit, I see your "slippery slope" more and more... Just not with smoking. :devil:

Hey Bill... Nice to see you around! How you been? I gotta admit, I see your "slippery slope" more and more... Just not with smoking. :devil:

I haven't been on PPP for longer than I can remember, but I give credit where it is due.....Alaska Darin said when repubs had the big majority that they would screw it up. He was of course correct and look at the mess that we have now with the dems.

The days of me believing that these people have the interest of Americans at heart are long over. When a decent politician comes along like perhaps Rudy, he is promptly buried and they throw dogs such as McCain and Schmuckabee at us.

It's tough to believe that people can still think that either party doesn't suck.

All I know is that I would kick anyone's ass in here in Civilization. :w00t:

Almost anyone. :devil:

(It's been so long since I played it, I don't even remember if it has a PBEM option. No matter, I'm too busy now anyway...)

Almost anyone. :devil:

(It's been so long since I played it, I don't even remember if it has a PBEM option. No matter, I'm too busy now anyway...)

I actually played a few games about a year ago. It's just to damn easy :w00t: