Reuters caught cropping photos of ship battle

Not the first time from Reuters, either.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/06/08/re...kade-commandos/

That picture, at least, was probably cropped to center the subject in the photo. It's a badly framed shot otherwise.

FoxSnooze's implying otherwise is disenginious and stupid, considering they're a media outlet who's no doubt done exactly the same thing.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/06/08/re...kade-commandos/

That picture, at least, was probably cropped to center the subject in the photo. It's a badly framed shot otherwise.

FoxSnooze's implying otherwise is disenginious and stupid, considering they're a media outlet who's no doubt done exactly the same thing.

So it is just coincidence that more photos have weapons, blood, and injured soldiers cropped out? Is it coincidence that Reuters has a history of editing photos to make Israel look bad?

So it is just coincidence that more photos have weapons, blood, and injured soldiers cropped out? Is it coincidence that Reuters has a history of editing photos to make Israel look bad?

I couldn't load the other pictures, so I don't know. I only spoke to what I saw.

Fox just had that great clip where they cut out all the applause from the president's speech. They do the same ****, different viewpoint, all the time.

There's a current story here where some drug addicted girl smashed a car through someone house and killed her. While being dragged to jail, this girl was taped and photographed crying and weeping ans screaming "Im sorry, Im sorry, it was an accident, I didnt mean it" on and on. If you look at the pictures of this woman in total distress you could almost wind up feeling sorry for her.

Now...Newsday ran pictures of her in this state for a day. This woman in tears, looking remorseful and in pain. Suddenly, out of nowhere, they changed the photo of her taken from another angle where she looks sinister.

Point is....SOMEONE in that newsroom make the conscious decision to alter the image and photo of this person so that the public did not generate a response that the newsroom didnt want. Id call that HARDLY a case of "we report, you decide."

This goes on in every media outlet with every story, all over the world.

Heck, the Ny Daily News is so transparent about it, its blatant. They run THREE headlines they know will generate outrage:

1. "White conservative says something provocative....everyone get angry!!!!!!"

2. "Black man beaten by cops!!!!"

3. Anything by the NY Yankees.

They rinse, run, repeat, rotate these virtually through every paper. Its not about News reporting....its aobut generating a response....one that will sell papers or get ratings.

Heck, the Ny Daily News is so transparent about it, its blatant. They run THREE headlines they know will generate outrage:

1. "White conservative says something provocative....everyone get angry!!!!!!"

2. "Black man beaten by cops!!!!"

3. Anything by the NY Yankees.

They rinse, run, repeat, rotate these virtually through every paper. Its not about News reporting....its aobut generating a response....one that will sell papers or get ratings.

The Daily News is unreadable....and that's before you get to whiny douchebag Mike Lupia's column. They actually make the Post look semi-respectable by comparison.

The Daily News is unreadable....and that's before you get to whiny douchebag Mike Lupia's column. They actually make the Post look semi-respectable by comparison.

I used to enjoy Lupica on the Sport Reporters. He was always kind of weasly, but there was entertainment value.

Now, he's nothing more than a self centered, egotistical little rodent.

I used to enjoy Lupica on the Sport Reporters. He was always kind of weasly, but there was entertainment value.

Now, he's nothing more than a self centered, egotistical little rodent.

I used to love the Sports Reporters when Dick Schaap was alive and running the show. But once Schaap's health starting declining, so did the show. Lupica's ego took over, guys like Albom and Colin stopped being regulars, Kornheiser started doing his PTI-act, they started adding guys like Bill Rhoden (the EEI of sports reporters), etc. And the first time they made Lupica the substitute host was the last time I ever watched. Friggin midget, Keith Olberman wanna-be.