Did anyone hear me on Shredd and Ragan?

Shredd and Ragan invited me on their show today to talk World Cup - anyone hear me?

Who the F cares? Were you talking Bills football? If not post your soccer crap somewhere else, don't need to hear about your radio appearance talking soccer. Like I said: Who cares?

BTW Did anybody see me in the stands at the Nationals game last night when Strasburg struck out 14? I was the only guy there wearing my throwback Kelly jersey?

Who the F cares? Were you talking Bills football? If not post your soccer crap somewhere else, don't need to hear about your radio appearance talking soccer. Like I said: Who cares?

BTW Did anybody see me in the stands at the Nationals game last night when Strasburg struck out 14? I was the only guy there wearing my throwback Kelly jersey?

There are folks who care. If you're not one, that's coo. Just keep it to yourself. No need to get nasty 'bout it. Nick is a long time poster who is respected here.

:wallbash:

Baseball sucks douchebag...

:bag:

for those who are wondering - I barely talked Bills football. They were more interested in how come I am a British Bills fan.

There are folks who care. If you're not one, that's coo. Just keep it to yourself. No need to get nasty 'bout it. Nick is a long time poster who is respected here.

Exactly, Nick is a very respected player that did play American football over there.

That said Nick, I think it is Italy's year. If not them, then Spain. I will say that Cameroon will surprise a lot of people this year, with Eto'o earning some honors.

Edit: player and poster

Did anybody see me at the Rockies game last night in the second row down the first base line? Brad Hawpe made a catch literally right in front of me. I was wearing a plaid shirt as per usual. Soccer sucks. Diving is ghea. The shootout to determine the 2006 Cup was Dave Matthews-level ghea. How can you end such a grueling tournament that way? I'm bored, just trying to stir the pot. Go Bills!

Congrats Nick! Dont mind the Haters.

And, Justnzane, i am curious to see if any team from Europe can win the WC when its held outside of Europe. They haven't been able to do so thus far...

And for the record I am cheering for USA, or the Netherlands...

Shredd and Ragan invited me on their show today to talk World Cup - anyone hear me?

Way cool! Nick. Hope you can make it to a Bills game this year. We're still in Section 123 by the tunnel. :wallbash:

P.S. Bring your friend. He was funny!