We Con the World

bills_fan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, innocent people get killed in international waters by Israeli terrorists and they have the gal to make a parody video that's full of BS and you think it's funny?

I love it how you call it an "incident", too. Like it was some sort of accident. :cry:

BTW. Did you know an American was found on board with four bullets in his head from close range? I bet you didn't.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/03/f...k_n_599173.html

Great, innocent people get killed in international waters by Israeli terrorists and they have the gal to make a parody video that's full of BS and you think it's funny?

I love it how you call it an "incident", too. Like it was some sort of accident. :cry:

BTW. Did you know an American was found on board with four bullets in his head from close range? I bet you didn't.

4 bullets and he wouldnt have much of a head left

4 bullets and he wouldnt have much of a head left

I imagine he didn't. But don't you think four bullets at close range to the head is a bit too excessive? How do you explain that? Did the guy keep fighting back after the first bullet?

I imagine he didn't. But don't you think four bullets at close range to the head is a bit too excessive? How do you explain that? Did the guy keep fighting back after the first bullet?

Poor, oppressed Palestinians suffering at the hands of Israeli oppressors! Here's a thought...throw out the leaders that launch rockets into Israel, and then MAYBE you can live with peace and prosperity.

Naivete.

Poor, oppressed Palestinians suffering at the hands of Israeli oppressors! Here's a thought...throw out the leaders that launch rockets into Israel, and then MAYBE you can live with peace and prosperity.

Naivete.

I'm with Helen Thomas on this one. :cry:

Yes, they really are innocent. Is that why they stabbed several Israeli commandos and left them in pools of their own blood? The people on the boats fully intended for it to end in bloodshed.

Where did this "forensic report" come from?

Are you really this ignorant? Do you even know what an automatic weapon is?

I did think the parody was funny.

What did those people think would happen? Israel (and Egypt BTW) is inspecting all cargo. They were not going to just let the ships make a delivery that possibly contained weapons that would be used against Israel. Of course it was going to end poorly. That was the point...a set-up.

As far as an American on board...so what? If he was dumb enough to put himself in that type of situation....well, one less idiot around.

If true, where is your evidence that the shots to the head were fired by an Israeli? Your own story doesn't even conclude that those were the shots that killed him.

Yes, they really are innocent. Is that why they stabbed several Israeli commandos and left them in pools of their own blood? The people on the boats fully intended for it to end in bloodshed.

Of course they did. This was a planned provocation from the beginning.

The thing is, I think the rest of the world is (slowly) starting to see that, too.

Of course they did. This was a planned provocation from the beginning.

The thing is, I think the rest of the world is (slowly) starting to see that, too.

But, but.....I thought it was a supply ship....you know, filled with hundreds of armed people and almost no supplies.

No "innocent people" were killed. They were knowingly sailing across a blockade declared in accordance with international law. That's a very good way to get shot at...so either they were too stupid to know that (or stupid enough to think they were immune to bullets), or they were wilfully seeking to create a conflict in the blockade zone. Either way, they were manifestly NOT innocent.

No "innocent people" were killed. They were knowingly sailing across a blockade declared in accordance with international law. That's a very good way to get shot at...so either they were too stupid to know that (or stupid enough to think they were immune to bullets), or they were wilfully seeking to create a conflict in the blockade zone. Either way, they were manifestly NOT innocent.

What do you expect? He's linking The Huffingtonpost

I'm not sure where you're going with this, KD.

Just a little sarcasm. Wasn't the cover story that it was a ship bringing "supplies" to Gaza?

Funny how a supply ship was loaded with hundreds of people.