Re: Jim Kelly's California QB theory debunked

1. Anyone who knows anything whatsoever about California knows there is an enormous difference between southern california and northern california. Probably as big a difference as Buffalo is to New York City. So stereotyping someone from "California" is just plain dumb. Not to mention central California, and the real northern California as SF is just a little more than half way up the state.

2. Rob Johnson, JP Losman and Trent Edwards all are completely different personalities. I'm not sure any of them fit a Southern California stereotype, and I live here. All of them tried pretty hard for the Bills. They may have sucked as QBs but it wasn't because they were laid back. Maybe RJ was, but not JP.

3. I never saw Losman have any trouble with the weather or the cold that he didn't have in bright sunshine. If anything his problem was he was too much like Kelly, too bossy, with not enough stature and success in the league to back it up.

Stereoptyping an athlete from wherever they are from is just plain stupid. There are good and bad players from just about everywhere.