Why is it people that think they are cool

:wacko:

Because we are cool. Now go away you non-sunglasses wearing person.

Quite frankly, it doesn't bother me enough to comment. But if you're inside, take them off.

Great- first remark I get is from a NASCAR driver. I suppose you also wear a baseball cap with your wrap around shades

Only Stevie Wonder should be allowed to wear sunglasses on a cloudy day 0:) .

... because when you're cool, the sun shines on you 24 hours a day! :wacko:

I get what you're saying though. I'll only keep my sunglasses on in a casual setting like golfing or boating. If I'm in a personal or business situation, as a courtesy, I'll remove my sunglasses during a conversation. I want the other person to know that these baby blues have nothing to hide!

Sunglasses block out the hate. That's why they're called hata blockerz.

Seriously though, I don't have a problem, whatsoever for people that wear shades outside (or beat cops... they're driving 90% of the time) It's just common courtesy and proper etiquette to remove your shades when you go inside, just like you'd remove your hat, or to remove them if you're having a face-to-face conversation with someone outside. If you don't do so, you're either Jim McMahon or your mother didn't raise you right.

... because when you're cool, the sun shines on you 24 hours a day! :wacko:

I get what you're saying though. I'll only keep my sunglasses on in a casual setting like golfing or boating. If I'm in a personal or business situation, as a courtesy, I'll remove my sunglasses during a conversation. I want the other person to know that these baby blues have nothing to hide!

Did you just refer to your eyes as your "baby blues?"

I hear you. Many people become so pretentious when they put on shades. They think they are so cool, and try and look so slick when they take them off. The worst are the losers that wear their sunglasses indoors. It is almost like the Harley Davidson effect. Some loser puts on a Harley Davidson shirt and they think they are a bad mofo. Quite comical, not too mention pathetic

I wear sunglasses constantly when I'm outside, even with an overcast. I have very sensitive eyes and the sunlight puts alot of strain on them, but I never wear them inside.

This, I'll also take them off if I encounter someone outside and have a conversation with them, but I'll be squinting the entire time.

This applies from cops to rappers and all between. Is there some thing about hiding your eyes that makes you feel in charge?

Did you ever try driving with sunglasses at night? I find it calming.