Levy's-Band of Brothers

BB2004

Dude,  I so want to hear that tape... any way you could upload it to the internet?

142032[/snapback]

I have to find it, which is going to be an endeavor all its own. 11 years and 2 moves to different continents later. I sincerely hope my kid didn't record some crazy 90s pop stevestojan over it! If I locate it, I'll put it out there though I'll probably get a call from Uncle Paulie over at the NFL because it does contain copyrighted material that was reproduced without the written consent of the NFL and the Buffalo BILLS, which apparently is strictly prohibited.

:P

I recorded the answering machine tape to a standard cassette and then took all the good Van Millerisms, Marv one liners, and player quotes from both teams off the VCR tape and interspersed them between the messages.  Worked on it all night.  I played them in an endless loop for a week with my boombox.  It was beautiful in a way that description can't do justice.  I still have the tape somewhere.

141917[/snapback]

Send it to Fez so he can add it to the DVD.

I have to find it, which is going to be an endeavor all its own.  11 years and 2 moves to different continents later.  I sincerely hope my kid didn't record some crazy 90s pop stevestojan over it!  If I locate it, I'll put it out there though I'll probably get a call from Uncle Paulie over at the NFL because it does contain copyrighted material that was reproduced without the written consent of the NFL and the Buffalo BILLS, which apparently is strictly prohibited.

:P

142036[/snapback]

I would appreciate your efforts, as would others on the board I'm sure

Send it to Fez so he can add it to the DVD.

142037[/snapback]

Definately! Get it and I'll be more than happy to add it. :P

I can host it on my website as well (for those who already have the DVD and want to hear it :ph34r:

CW