Tuesday's OTA

I see he didn't do a write up of the highlights today.. What I'm most interested in (and probably the majority here), is how the QB battle is coming along. The video only tells part of the story - looks like Brohm had the better day, but it's impossible to tell from the limited highlights/lowlights. Fitzpatrick wasn't even mentioned. Brown needs to give us a winner for each day. If no QB distinguished himself that day, then declare it a push, but at least keep us up to date as far as who looks the sharpest day in and day out!

I see he didn't do a write up of the highlights today.. What I'm most interested in (and probably the majority here), is how the QB battle is coming along. The video only tells part of the story - looks like Brohm had the better day, but it's impossible to tell from the limited highlights/lowlights. Fitzpatrick wasn't even mentioned. Brown needs to give us a winner for each day. If no QB distinguished himself that day, then declare it a push, but at least keep us up to date as far as who looks the sharpest day in and day out!

I think that's a bad idea.

PTR