Woman charged with adultery for public sex in Batavia park

bbb

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he was referring to the fact that she was the type that, while married, would have sex on a public picnic table.

Oh, yeah he said triple bag "it", not "her"........I told you I was getting old

She looks like an older scuzzier Mila Kunis (That 70's Show, Family Guy, Robot Chicken).

Yeah, you're right - no wonder I voted yes....I think Mila is very hot, never moreso than in Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

It bugs me when a title isn't clear enough that someone makes another post but the way around that is to use the search engine.

Yeah, I should have searched for the word mayo :wacko:

There's something really fishy about this story to me.

The officer "knew" she was married to another man and just happened upon them in the park? I know Batavia isn't a huge town, but that is a pretty big coincidence. It seems far more likely to me that the cop was either tailing her for the husband, or friends with the husband.

Yeah, I know the article says that the officer knew because they'd been to her house on several calls ... but if that's the case I don't know many cops who would charge her with adultery even knowing she was married. I know of even less who would do it if they were called to the residence for domestic disturbances ...

Just seems really, really odd to me.

There's something really fishy about this story to me.

The officer "knew" she was married to another man and just happened upon them in the park? I know Batavia isn't a huge town, but that is a pretty big coincidence. It seems far more likely to me that the cop was either tailing her for the husband, or friends with the husband.

Yeah, I know the article says that the officer knew because they'd been to her house on several calls ... but if that's the case I don't know many cops who would charge her with adultery even knowing she was married. I know of even less who would do it if they were called to the residence for domestic disturbances ...

Just seems really, really odd to me.

Police were called to Farrell Park in Batavia at about 5:15 p.m. Friday for a complaint about the couple. When the officer arrived, the couple still was having sex on the table, Hill said.

I missed that part ... but it still doesn't seem right. To make such a charge is not only unnecessary, but seems to be excessive. As if there was a personal side to this story.

But I'm a conspiracy theorist :wacko:

shouldnt it have been public indecencey? I honestly did not know you could still be charged with adultery

both were charged with public lewdness

The adultery charge on her was on top of this.

both were charged with public lewdness

The adultery charge on her was on top of this.

That's why it smells so fishy to me (no pun intended).

It's an excessive charge, an outdated charge, that smacks of the officer wanting to either make an example of this chick or excessively punish her (again, no pun intended).