Hardy-Har-Har...

I dont think there's any question regarding Hardy's physical capabilities, but the biggest issue he's had has been his lack of skills in the route running dept. Unless he improves on that during training camp, and i dont know if TO had any influence on him in that respect last year, I dont see anything more than what we've seen from him to date, and quite possibly being cut.

Here's to hoping that he has improved in that area as well.

TO was an awkward looking runner and struggled to get routes right, perhaps why he took Hardy under his wing. I am all for Hardy becomeing a contributer. There are a lot of reasons why that could be the case...

Blah, blah, blah- can he get separation from a defender now? because Edwards has shown no signs of being willing to throw the ball into a tight spot or to throw a ball and let a receiver go up and get it- five yards of separation or check down to a back.

Buggs in the rugs.

The stars shone on Alabama.

I had a friend called Scoogy once. Scoogy the Droogy we called him.

There I was, walking down Main Street. And suddenly some bugs attacked me. Gnats. All over.

I think Marcus Buggs is going to have a great year this year.

I have been a major Hardy critic, because I felt his performance thus far has been bad enough to write him off, but I will be the first person on the Hardy bandwagon if I see that he has improved and turned his character issues around.

james hardy knows how to catch a football, he can run fast and is an extra large man who can incidently jump very high also. he is motivated and coming into his third season, in great shape and focused. i like stevie and marcus quite a bit, however i must agree that the big guy will create matchup problems that TO didnt even command while a bill, and will be glad to exploit them. the tallest cb in the afc east is antonio cromartie at 6'2.

Great comment. If Hardy can get on the field, he will do his most damage in the red zone in the back of the end zone, where his size will be unstoppable.

With the receivers that the Bills have, I really can see a season where the offense comes to life. Look at what Rice did in Minnesota last year with his size. He was someone that was about to be written off as well, but Favre's arm strength helped develop him. With a guy like Hardy, who ever the QB is, is going to have to place the ball in places where only he can get at it with his size. I expect to see a lot of jump balls on the back shoulder thrown his way this season.

Great comment. If Hardy can get on the field, he will do his most damage in the red zone in the back of the end zone, where his size will be unstoppable.

With the receivers that the Bills have, I really can see a season where the offense comes to life. Look at what Rice did in Minnesota last year with his size. He was someone that was about to be written off as well, but Favre's arm strength helped develop him. With a guy like Hardy, who ever the QB is, is going to have to place the ball in places where only he can get at it with his size. I expect to see a lot of jump balls on the back shoulder thrown his way this season.

Excellent point. Rice did really come alive (I had him on my fantasy team!). The problem is that we don't have someone of Favre's talent level at QB (unless Levi Brown blows everyone out of the water which actually could happen, though it's a serious longshot).

If DJ was still here I would say Hardy wouldnt make it Buffalo but would be a stud elsewhere. Now that Gailey is here, I think he can still make it in Buffalo based on what Coach has done in the past. Does that make sence?