Jim Kelly - anyone know if he makes public

stevestojan

I would like to know about players like McGahee, Moulds, or Spikes.... Do any of these guys do signing in the Buffalo area? If so, where do I find the info?

BTW: I am going to the Kelly signing on 12/10 - I have the feeling there will be a few thousand people there

see, now THIS is exactly what i needed... thanks #89

From huntershope.com

12/10/04 - Boulevard Mall, Amherst, NY

Jim Kelly will be at the Boulevard Mall to sign autographs and to promote the new Hunter's Hope Limited Edition Boyds Bear, "Faith" from 6-8pm in the Food Court. Jim will sign an item of your choice for every Faith bear purchased that evening. For more information, contact the Hunter's Hope office, 716-667-1200.

141615[/snapback]

Steve, I went to one of those signings last May at Eastview Mall in Roch. Get there at like 5pm (well not you since you live in Fla but whoever is going) because it gets mobbed really quickly, especially on a Friday evening during XMas shopping season. It's a $20 donation to the Hunter's Hope Found. and you get a bear - I also had him sign a hat. But again the mall gets packed, especially once word spreads of a Jimbo sighting. Good luck.

I know Joe Montana goes around the country making appearances and selling his own merchandise.  I met him a few years back at one of his events.  Pretty cool guy...

141926[/snapback]

I didnt buy any of his merchandise, but my dad did pop for an official NFL ball... i think it was like $80 or so...

Jim Kelly will be at Boulvard Mall on December 10th from 6-8pm in the food court. This is a benefit for Hunter's Hope. For every bear you purchase ($20 each) you can get one item signed. If you check the HH web site (huntershope.org) and look under events, there may be other signings.