Jim Kelly - anyone know if he makes public

stevestojan

When I was younger, my dad and I used to go to different card shows (including the national twice) to get autographs from certain sports guys (including Joe Namath, Theisman, Unitas, Ali, Butkis, Yogi Berra, Joe Morgan, Pete Rose, etc, etc), but never got Jimbo's (never met the guy even).

I know some of you are into this stuff, too. Does anyone know where would be the best chance of getting Jimbos sig would be?

When I was younger, my dad and I used to go to different card shows (including the national twice) to get autographs from certain sports guys (including Joe Namath, Theisman, Unitas, Ali, Butkis, Yogi Berra, Joe Morgan, Pete Rose, etc, etc),  but never got Jimbo's (never met the guy even).

I know some of you are into this stuff, too. Does anyone know where would be the best chance of getting Jimbos sig would be?

141572[/snapback]

jimkelly.com

When I was younger, my dad and I used to go to different card shows (including the national twice) to get autographs from certain sports guys (including Joe Namath, Theisman, Unitas, Ali, Butkis, Yogi Berra, Joe Morgan, Pete Rose, etc, etc),  but never got Jimbo's (never met the guy even).

141572[/snapback]

Jim Kelly Signatures

already tried that, and googling many other things...

Im not looking for just his signature, Im looking for a signing he might be at. so please, f-ck off.

141585[/snapback]

Basically, you want to stalk him, and are asking for help?

Oh.  Thought you wanted his auto.  Lotsa auto'd gear on his website at a very fair price.

141584[/snapback]

No, all of the sigs I own are from meeting people. When I was 10ish -16ish, my old man and me would make trips to places... the best athlete i ever met was Joe Namath. Most of these guys just sign whatever you have and say 'next'. Namath let me hold his SB ring, and actually chatted for a minute. GREAT guy (and yes, he may have been drunk).

Basically, you want to stalk him, and are asking for help?

141588[/snapback]

i explained exactly what I am looking for in the first post. Many retired athletes go to these shows to sign autographs. If you have no answers, which you obviously don't, go away.

the best athlete i ever met was Joe Namath. Most of these guys just sign whatever you have and say 'next'. Namath let me hold his SB ring, and actually chatted for a minute. GREAT guy (and yes, he may have been drunk).

141591[/snapback]

Did he ask you THE QUESTION?

He is doing a big GOLF fund raiser for Hunter's Hope I think in Miami. I don't remember if it's in FEB 2005 or April. Check the HuntersHope.org maybe there is info there.

I could have got you an autograph last Friday if I knew. I might see him next Sunday.

He is doing a big GOLF fund raiser for Hunter's Hope I think in Miami.  I don't remember if it's in FEB 2005 or April.  Check the HuntersHope.org maybe there is info there.

I could have got you an autograph last Friday if I knew.  I might see him next Sunday.

141599[/snapback]

PM sent.

see, now THIS is exactly what i needed... thanks #89

From huntershope.com

12/10/04 - Boulevard Mall, Amherst, NY

Jim Kelly will be at the Boulevard Mall to sign autographs and to promote the new Hunter's Hope Limited Edition Boyds Bear, "Faith" from 6-8pm in the Food Court. Jim will sign an item of your choice for every Faith bear purchased that evening. For more information, contact the Hunter's Hope office, 716-667-1200.