So, who's the next DHS guy?

_BiB_

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That'd be cool.  He hasn't really done stevestojan since they carried him off the field at Notre Dame.

141611[/snapback]

Tha would make sense, especialy since Giuliani just started a new investment firm.

I vote Petrino. 

On the principle that, if you're going to !@#$ things up, you should !@#$ them up completely.  I hate half measures.

141440[/snapback]

Well I hear he is only half as tall as a regular person, so wouldn't that be half a screwup?

The memos would be inane, that's for sure.

141970[/snapback]

Would Rudyc80 keep the color scheme, or would we just be in a constant state of panic...maybe he could have a color higher than red, like infra-red.

"Today Rudyc80 the head of homeland security once again raised the alert level to "Infra-Red", signalling that we're all going to die and the Bills are moving to Charlotte NC."

Would Rudyc80 keep the color scheme, or would we just be in a constant state of panic...maybe he could have a color higher than red, like infra-red.

"Today Rudyc80 the head of homeland security once again raised the alert level to "Infra-Red", signalling that we're all going to die and the Bills are moving to Charlotte NC."

141985[/snapback]

:P That's tough to top. Nice work.

Homeland Security sounds too much like something some back office schmuck made up. When I hear the word "Homeland" I get a craving to go to Bob Evans. We need something with more bite. I like Generalissimo of Imperial Security. When BiB (assuming you're appointed) enters the room we can all shout "Hail Ming!"

Can you find a nice spot for me bud?

Counter fiberglass bodied car bombs. 30 million a year for R&D, plus three interns.

Start by demolishing the UN building.

B52 launched AGM-129, W80 mod one...on the way...

When BiB (assuming you're appointed) enters the room we can all shout "Hail Ming!"

Can I wear a really neat uniform with lots of big medals?