Improve the practice

Few thoughts while attending the practice...

First of all thank the Bills for having an open practice after not having....many football starved fanatics want it

Kinda incredible you have to thank the Bills for stopping a policy of never allowing fans to watch a brief practice in june....

Lines for hotdogs and concessions unnecesarilly long....also...why charge $2/dog...this is a fan appreciation day

Its 83 degress...can u offr popsicles or freeze peops rather than pizza and pretzels...its not december

Can the coaching staff /admin acknowledge that there are 20,000 fans there and conduct 1 hour of practice thats somewhat geared toward entertaining fans....few 7 on 7's??? etcccc....my god its June....u can afford the 1 hour of practice time

Can they acknowledge most are there to see CJ Spiller and many wish to see some plays go his way???? Showcase what u have and what many there wish to see......why is this so hard to understand????

The whole concept should be focused on a 2 hour practice focused on fan appreciation....and make the staff work within those confines....have a few more mascots? anything for kids???

Also what happened to marrying this with fans "pick a season ticket" day>????

overall...a day that was intended to be benefical to fans....in some ways ticked fans off....longer lines for concessions....no cold icecream freeze pops etccc...nothing for kids....

Please dont tell me the $4 bargain of a beverage to season tix holder was intended to make aseason tix holder feel appreciated....1 look at the long concession line had the reaction of many - f--- the freehotdog and pop if ya gotta wait 30 mins for it....

My point is....if u wanna do a nice thing for fans and season tix holders...cater to what fans need and wish to see for a gosh darn little 2 hours.....in june....do it right !!!!!! you made many of us feel like unwelcome guests....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all thank the Bills for having an open practice after not having....many football starved fanatics want it

Kinda incredible you have to thank the Bills for stopping a policy of never allowing fans to watch a brief practice in june....

Lines for hotdogs and concessions unnecesarilly long....also...why charge $2/dog...this is a fan appreciation day

Its 83 degress...can u offr popsicles or freeze peops rather than pizza and pretzels...its not december

Can the coaching staff /admin acknowledge that there are 20,000 fans there and conduct 1 hour of practice thats somewhat geared toward entertaining fans....few 7 on 7's??? etcccc....my god its June....u can afford the 1 hour of practice time

Can they acknowledge most are there to see CJ Spiller and many wish to see some plays go his way???? Showcase what u have and what many there wish to see......why is this so hard to understand????

The whole concept should be focused on a 2 hour practice focused on fan appreciation....and make the staff work within those confines....have a few more mascots? anything for kids???

overall...a day that was intended to be benefical to fans....in some ways ticked fans off....longer lines for concessions....no cold icecream freeze pops etccc...nothing for kids....

Please dont tell me the $4 bargain of a beverage to season tix holder was intended to make aseason tix holder feel appreciated....1 look at the long concession line had the reaction of many - f--- the freehotdog and pop if ya gotta wait 30 mins for it....

My point is....if u wanna do a nice thing for fans and season tix holders...cater to what fans need and wish to see for a gosh darn little 2 hours.....in june....do it right !!!!!! you made many of us feel like unwelcome guests....

Looks like you went to practice today. Did you have a good time?

Quiturbitchin already.

Wow... self absorbed much. Far be it for the Bills to actually try and improve their team; they should cater to your every whim and desire. Maybe next time they can have each of the players... I'm sorry only the players you like... hand deliver an ice cream cone to you.

Ya know... you were their guest. It was a regular Bills practice that you had the priviledge to attend and get a glimpse of how an NFL team prepares in the offseason.

I think his point was about marketing the team a little better.........that being said, if you go to one of these I think that you are already sold. But maybe some more class could be in order. Don't really know as I never got to one in the past 20 years.

I have to say though it is nice they have these.

I'm sure this post would really make the Bills happy with their decision to open up the practices.

I am positive that almost everybody, if not everybody, had a much better time than he did. One person won't spoil it for the rest who were there I think.

I have 4 children and can understand somewhat, but after all it was a "free" open "practice" and maybe your expectations (like mine sometimes) was greater than the event itself. I thought about bringing my 3 yr old boy and 10 yr old daughter but realized in advance that after 15 min. they would've been complaining how boring this June football practice really was to watch on a warm day. You could've brought the kids for Ice Cream after practice as well, as that's what I probably would've done. There is a couple of Chalaps Icecream places around...Dairy Queen etc.....

I hope with all the complaining and incomplete "f" words you are at least a season ticket holder! Have a feeling that your not and your just trying to make a big tadoo out of a Bill's practice which you were fortunate enough to see! Hope your

kids had fun anyways......Good luck! :thumbdown:

well, except for the lines at concessions, you now are familiar to what it's like being a reporter watching practice. if you expected fireworks, you were sorely disappointed. and, have you not attended any training camp sessions in Rochester? how was this different than being there?

with all due respect, it's an open "practice" and that, essentially is what you got. same thing us in the media get to watch.

jw

The practices should be geared toward winning some games. Nothing else.

indeed.

this isnt Barnum & Bailey's, it's a multi-million dollar company opening it's doors so fans can come watch them work, if they are so inclined. the appreciation part is allowing the public in at all.