Human nature question regarding fat women

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes cheaper... But can one get as many calories? And yes, what you posted is the right answer. People are lazy... The last thing they want to do is any work... And for some, any MORE work. Especially if they are in a low-end job. I know that sounds awful.

On another note... I help out at a local kitchen that feeds and sleeps homeless... Many come in right after working jobs at Burger King, McDonalds, and other fast food joints... They come in and get the "real food" served (and of course a bed0... Go figure! :w00t:

It's better to get 1500 calories a day and be a little hungry (in fact, a little hungry is never a bad thing IMO) than to get 3000 a day from fast food and dig yourself an early grave with salt, saturated fat and sugar.

Congrats on your work at the soup kitchen...it's always nice to hear of somebody making a difference :devil:

It's better to get 1500 calories a day and be a little hungry (in fact, a little hungry is never a bad thing IMO) than to get 3000 a day from fast food and dig yourself an early grave with salt, saturated fat and sugar.

Congrats on your work at the soup kitchen...it's always nice to hear of somebody making a difference :devil:

What if you're retirement plan is "die young" (like mine is)?

In that case, I think the fast-food route is much better.

I agree totally... But try and tell the irrational thing that is called the human body that. It is hard for some to shake off that instinctual feast and famine mechanism... "I don't know when my next meal will occur" mode that has been around since cavemen.

That is why "super sizing" works... It is instinctually basic good economic sense.... BAD dietary sense. "For only $.50 more... You get what?"

:devil:

DON'T DRINK THE LOCK WATER!

:w00t:

My father's retirement plan, when he was younger, was straight out of a The Who song as well.

"Hope I die before I get old..."

Sorry... Must be the lock water. Don't worry, things will be worse down river when I **** it out!

I just don't get this (original post I replied to) coming from you.

What, my retirement plan being "die young"?

I plan on dying before retirement, so I don't save for retirement. What part didn't you understand?

I plan on dying before retirement, so I don't save for retirement.

Reminds me of the comedian who was at a funeral of a person who died broke. He said he was surprised at everyone commenting how sad it was that the guy died penniless, to which he responded, "That doesn't sound sad to me. It sounds like good timing."

What, my retirement plan being "die young"?

I plan on dying before retirement, so I don't save for retirement. What part didn't you understand?

Yes... I never thought you were so negative. I am sorry, it just sounds strange coming from you... I wouldn't have thought it. Please don't take offense at me questioning it... It caught me off guard.

I hope you don't die before you retire.

Yes... I never thought you were so negative. I am sorry, it just sounds strange coming from you... I wouldn't have thought it. Please don't take offense at me questioning it... It caught me off guard.

A curse, a curse on DC Tom I place! He cannot die unless he retires! Muahahahahahaha

How on earth is that negative? :devil:

Halfway back on topic, this was a typical cart of groceries at the first of the month when the food stampers come out, when I worked at the grocery store....

chips, kool-aid, little debbie snacks, bananas, bag o' meat, lobster tails, jumbo shrimp, case of burgers, crackers, jello, gallon of milk, canned vegetables, canned ravioli, soda, high sugar can of "juice", loaf of bread, and other crap I can't remember