Human nature question regarding fat women

That actually sounds harder than "working for a living". Like the low paying, manual labor jobs... They are actually "harder" and more physically taxing than getting an education, making more money and having somebody do the dirty work. Now, that is easy. WTF is so hard about that?

Not if the mothers don't give a sh--.

Which is why my stance on abortion is what it is. If a mother doesn't care enough, I'd rather that a child not have a sh-- life like that and become something that society has to pay for.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's face it...the gene pool in this world is definitely weakening by the minute.

Ah, de-evolution, a hallmark of American (along with most of the world's) society.

I have observed this many times. The biggest cows are always pushing around a grocery cart full of kids[quite obviously from different fathers] Do they know the beer glasses effect will not work forever and crank em out as fast as they can?

Maybe you should get out of Anchorage for a while. To see the real world for a bit.

Obesity is rampant in this country. I blame the availability of low-cost, poor-nutrition foods on those "value" menus at fast food restaurants and poor impulse control. But it's been my experience that some women use pregnancy as an excuse to gorge themselves silly, and then don't get rid of the weight after delivering. My wife added a dozen or so pounds, which she recently lost, but that's mild compared to some I've seen.

Obesity is rampant in this country. I blame the availability of low-cost, poor-nutrition foods on those "value" menus at fast food restaurants and poor impulse control.

Why? It is the best caloric bang for the buck... Where else can you get those calories so cheaply? Why is it "poor impulse"... It is actually "good impulse" in the short term. To the not so well off and hungry, it is the short term that matters: Either feel full cheaply or feel hungry for more money. What makes more economic sense? Hungry or full? Sure I am deconstructing your argument, but what I say is true.

Why? It is the best caloric bang for the buck... Where else can you get those calories so cheaply? Why is it "poor impulse"... It is actually "good impulse" in the short term. To the not so well off and hungry, it is the short term that matters: Either feel full cheaply or feel hungry for more money. What makes more economic sense? Hungry or full? Sure I am deconstructing your argument, but what I say is true.

What? God you are such a bad poster. Be constructive, at least try.

Obesity is rampant in this country. I blame the availability of low-cost, poor-nutrition foods on those "value" menus at fast food restaurants and poor impulse control. But it's been my experience that some women use pregnancy as an excuse to gorge themselves silly, and then don't get rid of the weight after delivering. My wife added a dozen or so pounds, which she recently lost, but that's mild compared to some I've seen.

We're terrible as a society at teaching good nutrition and health and so many people don't give a **** about either one. It's not hard to eat healthy, but you have to be committed. Most aren't.

Because they are lazy and would rather pump out kids and collect welfare than actually work for a living.

Winner!

When I worked at the grocery store, I overheard a conversation between two welfare mothers discussing how much more one mother was getting because she just had another kid. The other mother remarked that maybe she should have another to get more $$$ also.

I don't remember the exact amount, but this was 15 years ago and it was at least a couple hundred $$$/month for food, diapers, etc.

What the hell are you talking about? It's WAY cheaper to feed your family from the fresh-food section of your local grocery store than at a fast food joint...people are just too lazy to make the effort.

Do you have any idea how cheap it is to buy healthy essentials like bananas, apples, broccoli, rice, pasta, beans, etc.?

A "value meal" will cost you $6...I'd guess that my typical meal costs about $3 eating the types of foods I just mentioned.

What the hell are you talking about? It's WAY cheaper to feed your family from the fresh-food section of your local grocery store than at a fast food joint...people are just too lazy to make the effort.

Do you have any idea how cheap it is to buy healthy essentials like bananas, apples, broccoli, rice, pasta, beans, etc.?

A "value meal" will cost you $6...I'd guess that my typical meal costs about $3 eating the types of foods I just mentioned.

Yes cheaper... But can one get as many calories? And yes, what you posted is the right answer. People are lazy... The last thing they want to do is any work... And for some, any MORE work. Especially if they are in a low-end job. I know that sounds awful.

On another note... I help out at a local kitchen that feeds and sleeps homeless... Many come in right after working jobs at Burger King, McDonalds, and other fast food joints... They come in and get the "real food" served (and of course a bed0... Go figure! :devil: