Who's at the practice??????????

Levi Brown couldnt hit stationary targets from 15 yards away most of the time. His body english was negative. Brohm and Fitz have a quicker release than Edwards.

Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear that Brown had a rough outing, and worse -- that he apparently let it get him down -- if your reads on his body english were accurate. It seems like accuracy is something he was generally known for in college, so surprising to hear he was so off. He probably just put to much pressure on himself to perform well in front of Bills fans for the first time. Here's hoping it was only a bad day.

I just got off the phone with a buddy of mine who's at practice and here's what he told me...

Gailey- gave a motivational speech before practice. Talked about Bills Nation. Worked with offense only. Offensive playbook is diverse and isn't predictable. 5 wide sets.

Edwards - still checking down and the fans kinda get on him whenever he does that. Looks decent.

Fitzpatrick- isn't having a good day.

Brohm- made nice deep throw to Nelson. Doesn't believe he's going to be the starter by the looks of it.

Levi Brown- looks good. Makes nice throws.

Roscoe- is being used in the slot. Is being used a lot. Having a good practice.

Hardy- improved his route running ability, looks more fluid less stiff, and needs to improve on press coverage.

Spiller- looks real fluid. Occasionally lined up at WR. Returned kickoffs with Chad Simpson.

Evans and Fred Jackson- didn't practice.

Levitre- is a bull.

Wood- played Center

Byrd- had a pic.

Troupe- is a beast. Had a good day at practice. Good penetration.

Kelsay and Maybin- starting OLB's. Nothing spectacular from Maybin. Called Maybin a ghost lol.

Stroud- didn't practice.

Lankster- had a pic.

Lots of fans there which is to be expected. Lots of tailgaiting.

Great update thanks :thumbsup:

Nader I'm sorry but your buddy is completely out of his mind in providing that detail to this practice,,,,

far more fair accurate are observations based simply on the size of players or possibly players speed..

trying to say Edwards was checkdown this or that is ludicrous....

You might have missed it, being stuck in the concession line for 30 minutes....

Brohm- made nice deep throw to Nelson. Doesn't believe he's going to be the starter by the looks of it.

Lots of fans there which is to be expected. Lots of tailgaiting.

I thought Brohm looked like the starter to me. Built better that TE and carried himself with confidence. TE was always shaking his head when he missed a pass in the 7 on 7 for example and walking with his head down. Brohm was hitting his targets downfield and looked like a leader.

Lots of fans? A few thousand I'd guess which was fine by me. Got to sit in the first row after standing by the tunnel. And drove right in and more important, right out after. No line at all.

We loved it.