Warning...LAMP...LAMP...LAMP

Beerball

This girl gives her experience on the weird dreams associated with the patch...

http://www.ubersite.com/m/32161

honestly, it was a crazy 8 weeks for me...

an no, no acid BRH - the patch is cool because all of my dreams were good, and of course, i was sleeping and couldnt do anything dumb.

141328[/snapback]

i couldn't open your link b/c of the firewall here at work, but it was interesting to hear you mention about the weird dreams. my mom just quit after 35 YEARS( 4 months and counting :lol: ) and she used the patches for awhile...she had the same compalints about the dreams....nightmares, she called them...so much so that she got off them early. i figured it must be something about having a stimulant drug coursing through your brain while you sleep that causes it, but does anyone know of any definitive explanation?

i couldn't open your link b/c of the firewall here at work, but it was interesting to hear you mention about the weird dreams.  my mom just quit after 35 YEARS( 4 months and counting :lol:  ) and she used the patches for awhile...she had the same compalints about the dreams....nightmares, she called them...so much so that she got off them early.  i figured it must be something about having a stimulant drug coursing through your brain while you sleep that causes it, but does anyone know of any definitive explanation?

141466[/snapback]

well, my dreams were fantastic (again, never once a sexual dream), always just awsome, weird, unexplicable dreams.

Congratulations Beerball. It's not easy I know. I will be nicotine free 5 years next week and I still miss those disgusting cigs.

A website that really helped me learn about nicotine was www.whyquit.com

The technical papers were extremely helpful in helping me to understand why quitting is so difficult.

KEEP IT UP. Soon you'll actually go a whole day without thinking about a cigarette.

Jeez, now I'm having a craving.

STAY STRONG