*LAMP*Happy Graduation day to my daughter

Beerball

These guys went to the school of hard knockers.

Link

When Racks Attack

Paul Shimkonis, a physical therapist from Florida, alleged that a stripper from a topless club called Bloopers assaulted him with her 69-HH breasts during a lap dance at his own bachelor party in September 1996. The stripper, he claimed, slammed her breasts against his head and almost knocked him out. Saying her breasts felt like cement blocks hitting him, he sued Bloopers for $15,000 right there on TV's People's Court. That court eventually ruled he wasn’t really hurt by the stripper.

When Racks Attack 2

A pair of 40-pound breasts is at the center of a $200,000 lawsuit filed by Bernie Carson against PT's Show Club, a strip club. According to Carson, one of the club’s strippers bashed her enormous breasts against his head, and caused him "emotional distress, mental anguish, and indignity", on top his being "bruised, confused, lacerated and made sore" by the incident.

:thumbdown:

How could you file a lawsuit against a stripper from your bachelor party? I don't think anyone would want the fiancee to find out. JMO.

Outstanding Mr Sphere. Congrats to you all.

Now, I have to go knock one out with the aid of that great pic of your daughter. :wallbash:

:worthy: That's just awesome.....

Congrats Beerball, great day for you and your family.

The beautiful lovely and talented Elizabeth Beerball graduates HS today. In early August she'll be off to the University of Oklahoma in Norman (zero U to Horn fans) to study in their School of Comunication.

Congrats Elizabeth!

My most lofty congratulations, Beerball. Quite a happy day for all, I'm sure.