Bills in Madden 2011

I didn't do too badly in Madden 10 with the Bills. Currently Lvl 9 with 206-174 record. I only play with the Bills online which is a disadvantage. Fitzy can put one on the numbers in one play and then be off by 15 yds on the next. I still don't see how we are the 2nd worst team in the game.

how do we get better coaches, have the same players, and wind up losing 4 pts?

Back in the early 90's my brother was a QA tester at EA for Madden. It was made for the Sega Genesis in those days. One or two of the programmers back then were huge Giants fans and they adjusted some of the Giants' players ratings a bit high due to them being biased. Things were so lax back then that my bro actually was able to "fix" that and make those particular ratings a bit unbiased. :thumbdown: Who knows if they really had a good way of accurately rating players back then. I doubt it.

Who knows if they have an accurate way of rating players right now. I'm sure a bit of bias still sneaks into the rating system. We just don't have enough Bill's fans as programmers at EA. That's my take on it :thumbdown: