Danny Batten

Conch

Anyone else have high expectations / hopes that Danny Batten will succeed for the Bills like his fellow Dakotan Phil Hansen did? We would truly have a great draft if he does.

Aside from the fact Phil was from North Dakota and Danny Batten played in South Dakota, and Phil was a DE and Danny is a LB, they are exactly alike. Eerie....but I know what you mean.

PTR

if youve seen one dakota youve seen them all

Now that isn't very nice. South Dakota is way better than North Dakota. Phil Hanson was from North Dakota but Adam Vinatieri and Adam Timmerman were from South Dakota.

Anyone else have high expectations / hopes that Danny Batten will succeed for the Bills like his fellow Dakotan Phil Hansen did? We would truly have a great draft if he does.

He needs to produce as starting weakside OLB.

Like the guy, but that's a tall order as a rookie learning a new position.

if youve seen one dakota youve seen them all
Now that isn't very nice. South Dakota is way better than North Dakota. Phil Hanson was from North Dakota but Adam Vinatieri and Adam Timmerman were from South Dakota.

I forgot. Which Dakota does Trent Edwards like? Team chemistry is pretty important in football.

John Lennon lived in The Dakota at the time of his murder. His son's name is Sean. A variant spelling is Shane. Shane Conlon was a great Bills LB. Danny Batten played in (South) Dakota. Therefore, as I have logically proven, he will be a great Bills LB.

John Lennon lived in The Dakota at the time of his murder. His son's name is Sean. A variant spelling is Shane. Shane Conlon was a great Bills LB. Danny Batten played in (South) Dakota. Therefore, as I have logically proven, he will be a great Bills LB.

hahahahhahaha, excellent post mack...you have most definately physically, mentally, conceptually, emotionally and scientifically proven he will be a great LB

keep those gems coming

Aside from the fact Phil was from North Dakota and Danny Batten played in South Dakota, and Phil was a DE and Danny is a LB, they are exactly alike. Eerie....but I know what you mean.

PTR

Hey, I thought he was talking about Corbin Lacina, another South Dakota State super human.

He needs to produce as starting weakside OLB.

Like the guy, but that's a tall order as a rookie learning a new position.

If I'm not mistaken he's listed as the strongside OLB behind Kelsay.