Thursday OTA Report

Thanks!

You're welcome schoen.

Good day of practice for Fitz,

Nobody gives Fitz much of a chance to win the start except probably the one person that really counts, Chan Gailey.

Can you imagine the uproar if Fitzy was named the opening day starter? I mean if that's the case he'll have certainly earned it but still...

You're welcome schoen.

Can you imagine the uproar if Fitzy was named the opening day starter? I mean if that's the case he'll have certainly earned it but still...

If Fitz is named starter by CG, the decision will be met with deafening hossanahs and reminders of the magic CG worked on "Slash", Fiedler and Thigpen.

Man, it really is painful to hear that fitz has been looking so good. though it seems from the videos trent and brohm have about the same amount of zip on their passes, brohm's passes hold a lot tighter of a spiral. I dont know what happened that fitz suddenly has a tighter spiral than trent, but from the looks of it, the qb race IS still completely a toss up

I agree that Fitz looks a little better than the rest of the QB's now. I think what will set all the QB's apart is how they play in preseason against other teams instead of their own players.

I honestly thought Trent has looked the best. Granted, we only see the highlights, and very few of them, but that's what it looks like to me.

Guest dog14787
You're welcome schoen.

lol, I hear that, but I'll bet this Chan Gailey fella doesn't care a bit about winning any popularity contest, or could give a hoot about ticket sales, Gailey wants to win football games.

Guest dog14787
I honestly thought Trent has looked the best. Granted, we only see the highlights, and very few of them, but that's what it looks like to me.

Overall Trent seems to be doing well and as usual I have very high hopes for him.

May the best QB win. And that probably won't be determined for another 2-3 months.

You said it all right there. It looks to me like all of our QB's are doing well, but we all know that the starting job will come down to Edwards & Fitzpatrick.

Let's remember that we are only in June, and doing OTA's & minicamps. Our players have'nt even put the pads on yet.

What will be most interesting to me is how long will Gailey take deciding on who will be the starting QB. Does he want to go 2-3 games in the preseason to decide? Will he choose one before the preseason starts?

Finally, congratulations to Danny Batten getting his contract signed. I like this trend of signing a draft pick after a session of OTA's.