Wood Taking Snaps at Center

Its good to see wood back and sticking it between the legs. I'm thinking we are going to go up the middle from behind with Wood all year. I can see us getting double penetration on a trap play with Wood and Wang.

:ph34r::wallbash:

I dont know what I said that was immature. I am excited to see him play center, and I like trap plays.

But for the record: I am the rubber and you are the glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

brilliant

No. Not really, and that was the intent of my posting the link.

It's good that he's able at this point to take part in the limited drills.

After that horrific accident last year a lot of people thought he might not make it back at all.

I just hope he continues to improve because he's the nucleus of a young OLine that shows some promise.

I don't see Nix trading anything for a LT. However, I could see them going hard for Flossy Adams if they think the O will completely tank with Bell in there. Other than that, it'll be a waiver-wire pickup at best for LT depth in 2010.

I want to see wood come in the 2 hole from the backdoor and explode on someone.

Dude, enough with these immature euphemisms.

I will say, though, that they better be careful not to explode premturely...and that doesn't just mean when we have Wood in there...that also goes for Wang pulling and whenever we need a handgartner. We've had enough problems with penalties, you know?

What I meant was I want to see wood block down from the center position in a stretch play and hit the defensive tackle who is trying to pursue the play. I dont know why you guys keep accusing me of making jokes. Youre right, ajzepp, this has to end.

I saw wood doing the one hand shuttle today. The linemen had to go around the pads on the ground staying low enough to touch the ground. He did a good tug job against Johnson today and sent him sprawling to the turf. Wood had his helmet shined up and was ready to go.

I saw wood doing the hand shuttle today. The linemen had to go around the pads on the ground staying low enough to touch the ground. He did a good tug job against Johnson today and sent him sprawling to the turf. Wood had his helmet shined up and was ready to go.

Wood coulda woudla shoulda been a lot better now if he hadn't had his injury last season. But damn he is showing a lot of promise and I cannot complain with that :thumbdown: