Wood Taking Snaps at Center

Its good to see wood back and sticking it between the legs. I'm thinking we are going to go up the middle from behind with Wood all year. I can see us getting double penetration on a trap play with Wood and Wang.

Its good to see wood back and sticking it between the legs. I'm thinking we are going to go up the middle from behind with Wood all year. I can see us getting double penetration on a trap play with Wood and Wang.

:rolleyes:

Are you guys like 10 years old?

Are you guys like 10 years old?

I dont know what I said that was immature. I am excited to see him play center, and I like trap plays.

But for the record: I am the rubber and you are the glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

I dont know what I said that was immature. I am excited to see him play center, and I like trap plays.

But for the record: I am the rubber and you are the glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

You must be of an age. Remember on's index finger stroking over another, the message being "for shame"? Gawd, that's buried in deep down in the dust of history these days.... :rolleyes:

I want to see wood come in the 2 hole from the backdoor and explode on someone.

Realistically, he may not be in shape like he would have been if he was healthy when the season starts.

The sooner we rid the starting unit of players like hangartner the sooner we make the playoffs.

This is great news IMO. The oly bad news is now we need another G... Still wish we got John Jerry in the 3rd.

The sooner we rid the starting unit of players like hangartner the sooner we make the playoffs.

This is great news IMO. The oly bad news is now we need another G... Still wish we got John Jerry in the 3rd.

It has nothing to do with Wood being moved to center. He said so himself a couple days ago. He was the back-up center last year in case Hangartner went down, and he expects to be this year, too.

Pat Kirwan on Sirius Radio said Ed Wang has the athletic ability and the strength to come in and start at guard from day one. Now, he was talking about left guard, because when teams run G-Power, they pull their left guard, and he said Wang has that ability. Clearly with Levitre, we already have a left guard. But I think I would rather see Wood move to center, Levitre and Wang man the guard positions, and solidify our interior offensive line for the next 3-4 years. Hangartner is a perfect "6th man" to come in and fill in at any position due to injury.

It's a shame, though, we have such horrendous tackles.

Pat Kirwan on Sirius Radio said Ed Wang has the athletic ability and the strength to come in and start at guard from day one. Now, he was talking about left guard, because when teams run G-Power, they pull their left guard, and he said Wang has that ability. Clearly with Levitre, we already have a left guard. But I think I would rather see Wood move to center, Levitre and Wang man the guard positions, and solidify our interior offensive line for the next 3-4 years. Hangartner is a perfect "6th man" to come in and fill in at any position due to injury.

It's a shame, though, we have such horrendous tackles.

We do have horrendous tackles, and that is an understatement. My guess is that at least to start with, Hangartner would start at guard over Wang, since he played there more than center in Carolina. He can't do any worse than he did at center last year, and not sure Wang is quite ready to start yet. Won't matter much though if our tackles can't keep people from coming around the outside and eating the QB alive.

Haven't you ever had a bad day and had some humor cheer you up? Well Bills fans have had a bad decade so a little bit of humor isn't going hurt anything. Besides, are you like 90 years old?

I enjoy humor but after reading the same jokes for a few weeks now they get a bit old....like me.