TwoBillsDrive APB

taterhill

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post #385 of the 3.5-a-thon. The thread also contains the gem of a statement "On average you expect the die to roll a 3.5."

Might want to remember that, next time you read one of his football posts. :)

Thanks, Tom.

I was going to start being productive after this Yankees game was over, but now I have TBD idiocy to read. :thumbsup:

I wish I could stop, I really, really do.

I can normally go a week or two without posting, but then some inane topic catches my eye and I start polluting it with my nonsense and then I'm back in the deep end of the pool again. :rolleyes:

In my short time on the board Skooby was the biggest t()rd in the punch bowl. I believe he is now gone.

I will have to say some of my best laughs have come as a result of comments made in this forum. I was laughing as I walked to the airport gate yesterday due to comments in the latest Mrs Beerball / Beerball thread. :rolleyes:

Thanks, Tom.

I was going to start being productive after this Yankees game was over, but now I have TBD idiocy to read. :rolleyes:

It may be that thread, or another, but somehow, Holcomb's arm managed to say that evolution was bogus because birds hadn't evolved back into dinosaurs.

Point: dinosaurs

Post #385 of the 3.5-a-thon. The thread also contains the gem of a statement "On average you expect the die to roll a 3.5."

Might want to remember that, next time you read one of his football posts. :rolleyes:

May as well reference retatta and telephone pole threads while you're at it.

It may be that thread, or another, but somehow, Holcomb's arm managed to say that evolution was bogus because birds hadn't evolved back into dinosaurs.

Point: dinosaurs

Different thread, lost in a board crash.

Advantage: truculent triceratops, for eating silicon plants. :rolleyes:

May as well reference retatta and telephone pole threads while you're at it.

Telephone pole thread's long gone. Retatta's easy enough to find if anyone wants to look: search "retatta", limit it to the baseball board.

Hmmm....I wonder who else hasn't been seen around these parts that you (mothafukkers) might be MISSING? Could it be...oh, I don't know....

WHITEY?!?!

What ever happened to Puhonix?

He got married and his wife put his nuts in a jar. The board shouldn't feel bad however. I was his roomie for 2-3 years and i don't talk to him anymore. He's got "more important" things to do.

He got married and his wife put his nuts in a jar. The board shouldn't feel bad however. I was his roomie for 2-3 years and i don't talk to him anymore. He's got "more important" things to do.

Dude, I hate that shiit. My best buddy from high school and I were having a BLAST until one of our coworkers decided to seduce him. She was jealous of our friendship, so she did the pouty guilt trip thing to him, and next thing you know I'm the best man at his wedding. After that, it's pretty much all over with. I've barely talked to the guy in the last fifteen years :rolleyes: