The sounds that irritate you most

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup: Does that even make any sound?

There are times when we need to realize the problem is OUR problem and not the person making the noise. I worked with a woman who was on the verge of firing an assistant because she didn't like the sound the girl make when she ate an apple. Um...that's the sound of eating an apple. Deal with it.

Was she eating the apple with her mouth open and sounding like a herd of cows? Not a fireable offense, but she should be written up for "Gross Misconduct."

My neighbor's dog. At least....I think it's a dog. It doesn't bark though, it shrieks. In fact, it shrieks nonstop like some kind of Stephen Kingian possessed-and-tortured-creature-from-hell. Why anyone would have something like that is completely beyond me.

Was she eating the apple with her mouth open and sounding like a herd of cows? Not a fireable offense, but she should be written up for "Gross Misconduct."

No, she was eating an apple. Was it as quiet as some might eat an apple? Maybe not. But apples tend to make noise when they are being chewed.

My neighbor's dog. At least....I think it's a dog. It doesn't bark though, it shrieks. In fact, it shrieks nonstop like some kind of Stephen Kingian possessed-and-tortured-creature-from-hell. Why anyone would have something like that is completely beyond me.

Yeah, it confuses me why people (mostly women) get those little yappy/shrieky dogs. They just make you want to destroy them. To me, a dog isn't a proper dog unless it makes a "woof".

Yeah, it confuses me why people (mostly women) get those little yappy/shrieky dogs. They just make you want to destroy them. To me, a dog isn't a proper dog unless it makes a "woof".

LOL.....you guys would love my Akita.....

100 pound chinese bear killer with a HUGE neck and muscular body under beutiful white fur......but has the most pussified bark you will ever hear come out a large breed dog.

Sometimes he will "bark" at me when he wants my attention and I will just look at him....then look at my german shepard and yell at Apollo "will you please teach Hercules how to @ucking BARK!

I love my animals though......Hercules is actually a fairly quiet dog.

Annoying laughs. . .

Its erks me much.

People who grind their teeth.

It erks me much more.

That is a truly awful sound. I unfortunately grind my teeth while I sleep and thank God I can't hear it.

100 pound chinese bear killer with a HUGE neck and muscular body under beutiful white fur......but has the most pussified bark you will ever hear come out a large breed dog.

Sometimes he will "bark" at me when he wants my attention and I will just look at him....then look at my german shepard and yell at Apollo "will you please teach Hercules how to @ucking BARK!

Is he the Beast from Sandlot?

:wallbash:

That's a great dog you've got yourself there, barking aside. You're not going to find a more loyal dog than an Akita.

And, for my money, they're the best puppies...

http://www.trainpetdog.com/images2/akita%20pup.jpg

http://www.imagecows.com/uploads/ed22-AKITA%20INU.jpg

AWWWWWWWW