(OT) Speaking About Suzy Kolber

Mark VI

"A search turned up a chilling videotape of Kolber dressed in camouflage clothing, grasping a machete, and delivering a bizarre rant in which she refers to herself as “The Angel of Death.”

“I am the Angel of Death,” the tape begins. “The time of destruction and bloodshed is nigh. I will cleanse the earth of weak and rain death upon all who stand in my path. Kill, kill, kill, kill ,kill…”

:lol:

Miss Kolber’s state of mind can charitably be described as unstable, and it is not known at this time if she is fit to stand trial. Back to you, Al. Heh heh…just kidding.”

“She’s always been kind of bitchy, but the past few months she really started to scare me,” said Teague. “She was constantly threatening people with bodily harm. Just about a month ago she told me she was going to murder me and put my corpse through a meat grinder just because I put non-dairy creamer in her coffee. She wanted half-and-half. I didn’t know if she was kidding or not, but something in her voice told me I should go stock up on half and half immediately.”

LOL.