Pats' Welker back at practice?

LGB

Its OTA's he is probably doing rehab work. I seriously doubt the guy is going full force.

"...according to Albert Breer of the Boston Globe, he looked "swift and agile during a cone drill, cutting and weaving in a "W" shape."

I saw vidoe and he looked pretty full speed. I find him highly overrated and annoying but he is a tough SOB. However given that Marlin Jackson of the Eagles got hurt coming back too early from a major injury, I'm not sure if I was a Pats fan, I'd be thrilled him risking injury now.

HGH works miracles.

I'm 51, had ACL and meniscus surgery in april 3 years ago, and was back to work six weeks later. I'm a chef, and on my feet 12-14 hours a day. No HGH. Some people just heal faster than others, and some folks just work harder. I'd put my money on Welker being a little bit of both.

I'm 51, had ACL and meniscus surgery in april 3 years ago, and was back to work six weeks later. I'm a chef, and on my feet 12-14 hours a day. No HGH. Some people just heal faster than others, and some folks just work harder. I'd put my money on Welker being a little bit of both.

How much full speed cutting do you do on a regular basis <_<

Give me an H......................H

Give me a G........................G

Give me an H.......................H

What does it spell?..........................Cheatriots.

And you don't think a ton of Bills aren't on something?

I saw the video last night of the drills he was running at OTA - we did appear to be going near full speed and making sharp cuts - I was pretty amazed.

Of course with the Pats* you never really know if the injury info on him was correct - it wouldn't shock me that his injury wasn't what they said it was. Regardless, I think with the type of running and cutting he does in his role, if he did have a seroius knee injury I've got to think that he may be much more likely to suffer another than he used to be. Don't get me wrong - I'm not wishing the guy would get a knee injury - it just wouldn't shock me if he got injured again.

I saw the video last night of the drills he was running at OTA - we did appear to be going near full speed and making sharp cuts - I was pretty amazed.

Of course with the Pats* you never really know if the injury info on him was correct - it wouldn't shock me that his injury wasn't what they said it was. Regardless, I think with the type of running and cutting he does in his role, if he did have a seroius knee injury I've got to think that he may be much more likely to suffer another than he used to be. Don't get me wrong - I'm not wishing the guy would get a knee injury - it just wouldn't shock me if he got injured again.

Looks more like his gallbladder.

Watching the NFLN clips it sure looks to me like Welker's gonna be back sooner rather than later. Some people are quicker healers no doubt. Maybe Welker is one of them.

As far as HGH goes ...... I wouldn't be shocked if Welker took it. What has he to lose by taking it? The original prognosis was that Welker would go on PUP and be lost for the first 6 weeks of the season. If Wes took HGH chances are he'd heal real quick and be ready earlier than predicted. If he gets caught he'd be facing a 4 game suspension, 2 games less than if he went on PUP.

Is it any wonder why most NFL players juice up on HGH?