Joran van der Sloot Eyed for Murder in Peru

DPR4444

News is reporting now that he killed the girl with a baseball bat. They have footage of him getting sent back to Peru in a bulletproof vest because people are "waiting for him". I know the legal system keeps society in check.....but in instances like this I say take away the vest and let this scumbag get whats coming to him...Makes me sick.

News is reporting now that he killed the girl with a baseball bat. They have footage of him getting sent back to Peru in a bulletproof vest because people are "waiting for him". I know the legal system keeps society in check.....but in instances like this I say take away the vest and let this scumbag get whats coming to him...Makes me sick.

I also saw that when he left Peru he had LONG BROWN HAIR and when he was caught he had VERY SHORT RED HAIR. Let's hope he doesn't get away with it this time.

I'm sure it's all just a case of mistaken identity or a convergence in the force or some other type of anomoly that has led to this fine young man to being considered for murder a second time. There is no other explanation.

As far as I'm concerned, Aruban official have Flores' blood on their hands. Man, 5 years to the day, how eerie. May Joran rot in jail for the rest of his miserable life.

The FBI should have arrested him for extorting Holloway's mother, so the blood may have to be shared.

I believe his dad died, so that ship sailed. He is on his own now.

Didn't hear about that. In any case, if he walks, he's still a dead man.