Mrs. Beer Ball hasn't been on the board for two months

:thumbsup:

wait...I mean...HOW DARE YOU?! I'll have you know that the Mrs. has a gala Italian feast planned for tomorrow evening.

Today...I smoke 18 lbs. of pork shoulder for later consumption. My lovely (unpictured) daughter graduates HS on Saturday and 2 types of pulled pork are on the menu along with a smoked bone in strip loin that I'll work on later. YUMMY!

Where's she going to college? :)

Instead, we're stuck with that idiot husband of hers.

:thumbsup:

Hey now he's not an idiot...oh yeah, he is.

Thems fightin' words Beerball stuck up for me when I was avatar castrated.

Whiner, you have pu--y in your avatar. What more do you want?

She has much more important things to do.

If she made the time to marry you then she must have run out of excuses long ago.

Hey now! I cook!

I know, Deerballs told us. :angry:

Yep. Unless you mean a George Foreman Grill.

Don't burn your foot on one of those. You may have to wrap it in bubble wrap.

Where's she going to college? :)

WVU, she's in someone's avatar here.

:)

wait...I mean...HOW DARE YOU?! I'll have you know that the Mrs. has a gala Italian feast planned for tomorrow evening.

Today...I smoke 18 lbs. of pork shoulder for later consumption. My lovely (unpictured) daughter graduates HS on Saturday and 2 types of pulled pork are on the menu along with a smoked bone in strip loin that I'll work on later. YUMMY!

Congratulations on your daughter graduating HS. I have 15 years to go before mine graduates HS.

In her defense, she does have a dain-bramaged husband to take care of. She's probably pretty busy.

I'm not exactly brain damaged, it's more of an impingement, kind of like driving while impinged.

Mrs Beerball > Beerbawl. :)

and yet I keep coming back here

Since we're "on" the subject...how are you doing? Effects from the illness still clearing up?

Serious for a sec, thanks for asking.

I'm doing pretty well. The only 'permanent' damage is lost hearing in my right ear. I can live with that. I'm a bit slower and tire more easily but it could be worse.

Serious for a sec, thanks for asking.

I'm doing pretty well. The only 'permanent' damage is lost hearing in my right ear. I can live with that. I'm a bit slower and tire more easily but it could be worse.

It could have been a LOT worse. Thanks from all of us for not !@#$ing it up.

:angry: it just happened you :rolleyes:

No kidding, how insensitive. I mean it's not like you were faking it just to get all kinds of attention, cards, food and gummi bears! :death:

BTW, did the brisket for the AFA graduation last week. Turned out great... everyone is a big fan, they should be arriving in Dallas this week for more! :D