I Anxiously Await The Debut Of..

Mark VI

Ritzmann,a native of Mellensee, Germany, could achieve cult status in WNY if he is given a chance to play and rush the passer. Tennessee Vols team captain last season, he showed me some good moves in the pre-season. Quick and can really run. Probably needs a year in the weight room. - 6-4 265 lbs.

I hope he gets in a few late games and bring the Sauerbraten from the outside.

Let him take Denneys spot for a few games. How could he be any worse ?

He'd sack the QB and celebrate with a goosestep. Heineken Beer would become a team sponser. His jersey would be a popular buy.

Denney could never have such an effect on the fanbase. :o

Now I have a jones for some Heineken... Wow, it's working already !

Ritzmann ! Ritzmann ! Ritzmann ! :lol:

I hate to further burst your bubble, but Heineken is a Dutch beer. It might be more appropriate to celebrate the "high-motor" play of Ritzmann by partaking in some Franziskaner, Augustiner, or Spaten.

141135[/snapback]

Spaten is good beer.

I hate to further burst your bubble, but Heineken is a Dutch beer. It might be more appropriate to celebrate the "high-motor" play of Ritzmann by partaking in some Franziskaner, Augustiner, or Spaten.

141135[/snapback]

Pabst is a german beer. They won an award in 1893. Thae also make Piels and Blatz. mmmmmm

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/player.jsp?player_id=122539

Alas, you are correct. I was told he wasn't. I guess we wait until next summer.

( sigh  :lol: )

Can I still drink Heineken ?

141050[/snapback]

I dunno, Mark, from this it sounds like you've been hitting the brew a little too much....

How many Heineken did you drink before posting this? Heineken is from Holland aka the Netherlands. Ritzmann is from Germany aka Deutschland. Maybe you're thinking of Becks.

How many Heineken did you drink before posting this?  Heineken is from Holland aka the Netherlands.  Ritzmann is from Germany aka Deutschland.  Maybe you're thinking of Becks.

141279[/snapback]

Yes, that was already pointed out above. Reading and Logging in isn't your strong points, I see. :lol:

That's 24/7 Rubes. You're just jealous because malpractice keeps you in check.  :lol:

141274[/snapback]

Damn malpractice!

Come on, Bush, do something good for a change.