Breast Cancer Vaccine

WWVaBeach

some....I am a physician but not a hematologist/oncologist. I am, however, married to one. If you want you can PM me or proceed with questions here.

I studied it a bit while I was on a pharmacy rotation at RPCI. Truly a wonder drug. :ph34r:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some....I am a physician but not a hematologist/oncologist. I am, however, married to one. If you want you can PM me or proceed with questions here.

Whatever you do, though, don't weigh in on Eric Wood's leg. We docs apprently don't know **** about that.

Damn, I remember your thread. Was it really almost four years ago now? Good heavens, I'm getting old.

On the awesome side, so is she. Great to hear! Must have been really hard at the beginning since you knew the tough road ahead. Makes every day special, though.

In searching the site archives, I found a huge gap between early 2007 to mid 2008. this, unfortunately, was the 'time' I needed. It was presumably part of the crash.

Blame Jay. Works for me.

Whatever you do, though, don't weigh in on Eric Wood's leg. We docs apprently don't know **** about that.

Damn, I remember your thread. Was it really almost four years ago now? Good heavens, I'm getting old.

On the awesome side, so is she. Great to hear! Must have been really hard at the beginning since you knew the tough road ahead. Makes every day special, though.

I'll heed your advice on Wood. I remember that thread. I should have jumped in and supported you. :ph34r:

"It" all started May 2007. Just over three years now.

You're right. EVERY day is special.