Global news...

Y'know, years ago I'd be front and center making a joke about this, but for some reason I actually find myself more disappointed that anyone could throw away 40 years of marriage.

Very unfortunate.

Who knows, maybe Al was spending more time at home lately. Of that 40 yrs, how much time was really spent together?

Y'know, years ago I'd be front and center making a joke about this, but for some reason I actually find myself more disappointed that anyone could throw away 40 years of marriage.

Very unfortunate.

+1

As much as I want to make a Manbearpig or Global Warming Cooling Climate Change (You Can Belieive) In joke here, this is just sad ;)

+1

As much as I want to make a Manbearpig or Global Warming Cooling Climate Change (You Can Belieive) In joke here, this is just sad :lol:

The idiots at CNN accidentally gave out Al and Tipper's personal e-mail. They posted a a pdf of the e-mail with the e-mail address blacked out (black print on a black background). Problem is, click on the blacked out area, and and it boots up your mail program to send an e-mail to that address. ;)

The idiots at CNN accidentally gave out Al and Tipper's personal e-mail. They posted a a pdf of the e-mail with the e-mail address blacked out (black print on a black background). Problem is, click on the blacked out area, and and it boots up your mail program to send an e-mail to that address. ;)

:lol: Idiots.

:lol:

Mucking Forans

• 2 weeks later...