Is Marshawn in town?

Some funny stuff in this thread...

Seriously though...Can we all just agree Lynch wants no part of this Team any longer...Yes he may be here in 2010...And yes The Bills may have no intention of Trading him...But not showing up for OTA's with The Bills bringing in a brand New Offense AND a 1st Round Running Back I mean...I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure this one out...

I wish they would just deal him and be done with it already...I think Marshawn's feelings are hurt... ;)

Before the start of OTAs, The Senator said that he thought he saw Marshawn's vehicle parked outside Marshawn's place. Don't know if he was serious or not.

I would think that if he was in town, that he'd be with the team. I think if Lynch stepped off an airplane in Buffalo that he's recognizable enough that the media would find out.

On top of that is his recent interview with Comcast Sports Network Bay Area.

So I'm guessing he's still in or around Oakland.

As I've posted a few times now, I believe that Marshawn knows that reporting to OTAs is the right thing to do…but that he just can't bring himself to do it.

I believe all the hate Marshawn receives (and IMO, most of it is justified) has created a "I just can't deal with this scene" situation for him.

Escapism. Avoidance. Whatever you want to call it. But he needs to come back in and face the music.

I am going to give a little more serious reply. I am not about to defend Marshawn's off the field issues. Off the field, he is a Loser. With that said, I want him on our roster. I really think he is a valuable asset to our team. Runs really hard, powerful, has an attitude, and is a great red zone runner. I don't thnk he has much trade value due to his baggage. I don't think anyone with give us a 2nd round pick. I think he is much more valuable than a 3rd, 4th, or 5th round pick. Than again one more mistake and he is done for a year...

according to kffl.com via scout.com......

Bills | Marshawn Lynch arrives in Buffalo

Wed, 02 Jun 2010 08:31:31 -0400

Buffalo Bills RB Marshawn Lynch arrived in town late Tuesday, June 1, and could be on the practice field Wednesday, June 2, reports Adam Caplan, of Scout.com, according to a source.

according to kffl.com via scout.com......

Bills | Marshawn Lynch arrives in Buffalo

Wed, 02 Jun 2010 08:31:31 -0400

Buffalo Bills RB Marshawn Lynch arrived in town late Tuesday, June 1, and could be on the practice field Wednesday, June 2, reports Adam Caplan, of Scout.com, according to a source.

according to Chris Brown his locker is untouched.

according to Chris Brown his locker is untouched.

Update per kffl per Adam Schefter

Bills | Marshawn Lynch expected to take part in workout Thursday

Wed, 02 Jun 2010 12:58:10 -0400

Buffalo Bills RB Marshawn Lynch is in Buffalo and is expected to participate in the Bills' organized team activity Thursday, June 3, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Update per kffl per Adam Schefter

Bills | Marshawn Lynch expected to take part in workout Thursday

Wed, 02 Jun 2010 12:58:10 -0400

Buffalo Bills RB Marshawn Lynch is in Buffalo and is expected to participate in the Bills' organized team activity Thursday, June 3, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Lynch not on hand

By Chris Brown - Posted June 3, 2010 – 12:34 pm

Despite reports to the contrary Bills RB Marshawn Lynch is not in attendance at Thursday’s voluntary team workout.

Lynch had stated that he planned to be in at the end of a week, and there were reports that Lynch was back in Buffalo and would attend Thursday’s practice.

But that is not the case.