AL-Qaida #3 blown to bits

Scotty had no importance?

Red shirt

Even Scotty wasn't immune, he just had a contract...

Meanwhile, Nomad has gone to the bridge. Uhura is singing, so it approaches her and asks her about music. In order to learn about it, he does some kind of scan of her. Scotty thinks she's under attack and rushes Nomad; Nomad zaps him. (This is very consistent for Scotty - always rushing in to help a woman, such as in "Who Mourns for Adonais?") Kirk, Spock, and McCoy arrive; McCoy pronounces Scotty dead. Uhura is conscious but unresponsive. Both are taken to Sickbay

Link

The article mentions that a grandchild was killed in the attack. Assuming this was an innocent child guilty of nothing, RIP.

Hopefully you have as much sympathy for the children whose grandparents were killed on 9/11.

Hopefully you have as much sympathy for the children whose grandparents were killed on 9/11.

Most certainly. But amidst the celebration that death came to a c*cksucker who deserved it, I didn't want it to go unsaid that pity ought to go to the one (or perhaps the few) who didn't deserve it.

I know collateral damage is just an unfortunate part of the game, but I hope that doesn't mean we can't feel bad about it.

Most certainly. But amidst the celebration that death came to a c*cksucker who deserved it, I didn't want it to go unsaid that pity ought to go to the one (or perhaps the few) who didn't deserve it.

I know collateral damage is just an unfortunate part of the game, but I hope that doesn't mean we can't feel bad about it.

Especially since now he's going to grow up to hate us.

Ahh but you miss the the significance. If you wish to be a world class terrorist do not expect to hang out with the wife and kiddes like a normal person. He chose to put them in the line of fire. Tough, but his choice.

I'm confused. I thought Obama was soft on / pallin' around with terrorists. Somebody please rectify the narrative.

I would not be surprised if the administration made some sort of "The CIA did this without telling us, from now on we're going to have much closer oversight of the CIA's drone activities" nonsense statement

I would not be surprised if the administration made some sort of "The CIA did this without telling us, from now on we're going to have much closer oversight of the CIA's drone activities" nonsense statement

possibly, though I have it on good authority that Biden is waaaay "for" these kinds of actions.

Especially since now he's going to grow up to hate us.

Not a stretch by any means, but you can't say that for certain. Perhaps that kid instead grows up and unifies Gravity. The odds are obviously with you, but either way he's only dead today because of the sins of his grandfather.