Mods, please bann ajzepp. His avatar is offensive, and stands in

If that dude gets banned, how will we get the links to his web show once the season starts?

what took you so long, man? lol

I hope the Pens burn in h*ll.

I went to games when I lived there - when they stunk. Then they got their hands on Lemieux. Next season, they jacked up tix prices, demanded that you buy multiple-game "packages" if you wanted to see a game with the Oilers etc. They bought a bunch of folding wooden chairs which were put in the aisles behind permanent seating, and extracted full price for the privilege of watching the back of somebody's head.

Season tix holders had something called the "Igloo Club." When Mario came, the next year they were told that the ticket blocks that they purchased for a long time so they could sit together...were no more.

<_<

And then they fell apart again, only to suck at just the right time all over again. Lucky bastards.

And then they fell apart again, only to suck at just the right time all over again. Lucky bastards.

I do have to give'em a bit of credit...for protecting their assets...

When they drafted Lemieux (I think he was 19) he was plunked down into the care of a family in Lebanon, PA, had a strict curfew, and restricted access to his dough.

These days, some folks would be vandalizing in the streets, crying "Oppression! Free Mario!"...

I do have to give'em a bit of credit...for protecting their assets...

When they drafted Lemieux (I think he was 19) he was plunked down into the care of a family in Lebanon, PA, had a strict curfew, and restricted access to his dough.

These days, some folks would be vandalizing in the streets, crying "Oppression! Free Mario!"...

So that would probably explain why he took Crosby into his house.