Ch 4 tv jingle

dib

I remember that ch 4 used to have a christmas jingle that featured their employees. I e-mailed ch4 to get a copy but it's been stone dead silence in return. Anyone know if they still run the Christmas jingle and how I could get a copy?

Ends up "Happy Holidays from Channel 4" - yeah, I know the one you're talking about. If they still air it, shouldn't be a problem to catch it on tape. What format - video, or just the audio?

Ends up "Happy Holidays from Channel 4" - yeah, I know the one you're talking about. If they still air it, shouldn't be a problem to catch it on tape. What format - video, or just the audio?

140967[/snapback]

Just the Audio- it's one of those 'childhood memories' things.

I remember that ch 4 used to have a christmas jingle that featured their employees.  I e-mailed ch4 to get a copy but it's been stone dead silence in return.  Anyone know if they still run the Christmas jingle and how I could get a copy?

140959[/snapback]

Oh man, if i never had to hear that again it would be too soon. Im sure they'll play it again, as i remember it was on in '02, my las days up in Blo...

"For the seasons, i hear 'sleighbells ring.... sleighbells ring'

and i hear children sing, .... children sing..."

"happy holidays from channel fooouuuuuur!"

Honestly, swear to god, that will be in my head for the next 5 months. Thanks.

Oh man, if i never had to hear that again it would be too soon. Im sure they'll play it again, as i remember it was on in '02, my las days up in Blo...

"For the seasons, i hear 'sleighbells ring.... sleighbells ring'

and i hear children sing, .... children sing..."

"happy holidays from channel fooouuuuuur!"

Honestly, swear to god, that will be in my head for the next 5 months. Thanks.

140978[/snapback]

LOL could be worse- it could be the song "Dead skunk in the middle of the road"