Happy Anniversary Mrs. Chef!

Chef Jim

Congrats. According to the intarwebs, the 27th anniversary theme is "Sculpture". :lol:

In my book, a banana split qualifies as a sculpture. So there's an idea for you. :pirate:

Sculpture???? I really freaked out when I realized two years ago was our silver anniversary. I felt 80 years old.

Congratulations, Chef.

I'm not sure why, but I'm reminded of a female comedian I heard recently who stated something to the effect of "When I was young and single, I'd tell men 'You can look, but you can't touch,' but now that I'm old and married, that changed to 'You can touch, but don't look.' "

Congratulations, Chef.

I'm not sure why, but I'm reminded of a female comedian I heard recently who stated something to the effect of "When I was young and single, I'd tell men 'You can look, but you can't touch,' but now that I'm old and married, that changed to 'You can touch, but don't look.' "

Also reminds me of a line. When I was young I'd think about baseball so the sex would last more than two minutes. Now I think about my next door neighbor so I can hurry up and get back to the baseball game.

I told her whoever had the idea to get married around Memorial Day :wallbash: we always have a three day weekend near our anniversary. We've got a great weekend planned with several bottles of wine.

:lol: Congrats

27 great years!!! I have a friend who does stand up and has a line that goes like this.

"My wife and I just celebrated our 27th anniversary. And it's gone by so fast. It feels like it's only been 27 minutes......"

.....under water."

Suck up. Seriously congrats! Wife and I celebrated our 8th year on the 26th of this month.

I told her whoever had the idea to get married around Memorial Day :rolleyes: we always have a three day weekend near our anniversary. We've got a great weekend planned with several bottles of wine.

Same with my wife and I... Our's is 5-27-1994... That was the sole purpose of having it near Memorial day! Especially the travel thing... Worked out so well, my brother-in-law and sister-in-law had theirs at his time too!

Best wishes to both of you!