Soccer reminder

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just two days to go before the games start! I'm so excited, I (as they say here in Georgia) almost can't hardly stand it.

Here's why my girlfriend is cool: She suprised me yesterday with an authentic USMNT jersey. The blue one with the white stripe.

Oh man, this is gonna be awesome!

I read an interesting stat in the paper today, thought I'd post it for you guy's.

There are 118 palyers from Englands Soccer leagues on World Cup Rosters. Of 736 players on 32 rosters, 107 or 14.5% are with Clubs in the Premier League and 11 are from the second tier League Championship, leaving England's total at 16 percent.

I read an interesting stat in the paper today, thought I'd post it for you guy's.

There are 118 palyers from Englands Soccer leagues on World Cup Rosters. Of 736 players on 32 rosters, 107 or 14.5% are with Clubs in the Premier League and 11 are from the second tier League Championship, leaving England's total at 16 percent.

I think it should be split 3 way between England, Italy and Spain with Germany having a small fraction.

If you take Internazionale Milan, AS Roma, Milan, Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, Real Madrid and Barcelona, you probably have 80% of the world cup.

Just two days to go before the games start! I'm so excited, I (as they say here in Georgia) almost can't hardly stand it.

Here's why my girlfriend is cool: She suprised me yesterday with an authentic USMNT jersey. The blue one with the white stripe.

Oh man, this is gonna be awesome!

I wish I had a girlfriend that cool.

Actually, now that I think about it, I'm perfectly fine being single again. :wacko:

I wish I had a girlfriend that cool.

Actually, now that I think about it, I'm perfectly fine being single again. :wallbash:

One things for sure, your bank account is perfectly fine being single again :bag: