Can someone explain what the hell is going on

stevestojan

Ok, I know I should know living down here and all, but I hate the dolphins, so i don't listen to sports talk.

All I know is it seems pretty apparent they have 3 QBs who are all well below average. Also, something is wrong with one of their asses. I saw a clip of one of them getting patted in the ass by a teammate, and jumping about 3 feet in the air in pain (by the way, does anyone have a pic of that?). The you got Sal Rosenburg. Who the f-ck is this guy?

Honestly, if we cannot beat this team, something is wrong. Very, very wrong.

1. Fiedler- done for the year with a neck injury

2. Feely- drama queen. butt contusion. Last week against SF he whined like a girl because of a finger boo boo

3. Sage (his parents didnt like him?) Rosenfels- he's the mystery. Lets hope the Felons have to use him Sunday.

btw does Sage have siblings names Rosemary and Thyme?

Dolphin- a mammal without external genitalia

1. Fiedler- done for the year with a neck injury

2. Feely- drama queen. butt contusion. Last week against SF he whined like a girl because of a finger boo boo

3. Sage (his parents didnt like him?)  Rosenfels- he's the mystery.  Lets hope the Felons have to use him Sunday.

btw does Sage have siblings names Rosemary and Thyme?

Dolphin- a mammal without external genitalia

140890[/snapback]

But did you see his reaction when he got patted on the butt? It was one of the greatest things I've ever seen. What a kitty.

But did you see his reaction when he got patted on the butt? It was one of the greatest things I've ever seen. What a kitty.

140898[/snapback]

They must have hit him on the butt plug.

ok dude... it aint that complicated... Fiedler was their #1 but he's injured and won't play. Their # 3 Sage Rosenfels was a high pick by the Redskins a few years back but was traded to Miami 3 years ago in hopes that he would eventually be a starter... or, at worst, be a competent backup... neither has happened.

Ok... their #2 now is A.J. Feely... who was the QB that preceded Akili Smith at Oregon or Oregon State. He was in Philly for a few years and won a few games as Philly's #1 QB while McNabb & Detmer were nursing injuries. Feely was traded by Philly to the Fins with the hopes that he would supplant Fiedler as their starter. Well, Feely couldn't unseat Fiedler as the starter but now that Feidler is hurt he is their QB by default. Oh, and that slap on the posterior that Feely took from a Fin DE a few weeks ago that made Feely wince and jump in pain....well, that was because his arse was sore to begin with from the ass kicking he'd been taking from the porous Fin OL... he literally had bruised ass cheeks.

Now you know the whole story.

You know, I'm surprised you don't pay closer attention to sports radio or the sports page down there, particularly with the Fish having such a bad year. When I lived in Orlando, I couldn't get enough of the Fish bashing by the Florida media. It was like reading an article about how many times Scott Peterson got raped in prison his first night.

You know, I'm surprised you don't pay closer attention to sports radio or the sports page down there, particularly with the Fish having such a bad year. When I lived in Orlando, I couldn't get enough of the Fish bashing by the Florida media. It was like reading an article about how many times Scott Peterson got raped in prison his first night.

140921[/snapback]

:lol:

140921[/snapback]

I sometimes listen on my way grocery shopping on Sundays before the game, or other random times here and there, but honestly, listening to sports talk down here is like being tapped into a suicide hotline mixed with Nancy Kerrigan "Why me?" tape on repeat.