Here's the period to the "Global Warming is a scam"

Link

So what exactly is he doing buying "oceanview" property....if the sea level is supposed to rise 5 feet in 5 years(or whatever doomsday prediction they have been selling)?

My other question: wtf is he doing with that many fireplaces, bathrooms, etc. Certainly he isn't concerned about saving water, or his (BS)"carbon footprint"(BS).

So, given this fact, it appears Al Gore figures this is the end of the scam, cashed in his $$$, and is now moving on.

I wonder, what will it take for the dipschits here and elsewhere who have been religiously following this BS, to do the same?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair Ocean-View is not Ocean-Front. Don't get me wrong he's still a hypocritical bastard.

Granted. But hey, you are an investment guy. What if a client came to you with this, wanted to spend $9 million of the money you helped them make, and you believed in this myth?

Granted. But hey, you are an investment guy. What if a client came to you with this, wanted to spend $9 million of the money you helped them make, and you believed in this myth?

Depends on how much of a kick back I get from his realtro.

How far back to those record go? 0:)

130 years

The data also lines up very well with the CO2 correlations warming predictions made. If science predicts something .. and then data shows the prediction to be right, you should do like DC Tom would and call the scientists crazy.

!@#$ al gore, this is real.

Ahh, inevitably, when the house of cards starts to fall, they turn on themselves.

conner if I was you, I'd send ALGORE, inc. a bill. You have been carrying all the water for them and not making a dime. You are entitled to some of the big $$$ these guys have scammed off investors and the government. Or, are you in fact getting paid to spread this hysteria?

130 years

The data also lines up very well with the CO2 correlations warming predictions made. If science predicts something .. and then data shows the prediction to be right, you should do like DC Tom would and call the scientists crazy.

130 years. Whoa, that really is a big slice of the history of this planet isn't it. 0:)

Ahh, inevitably, when the house of cards starts to fall, they turn on themselves.

conner if I was you, I'd send ALGORE, inc. a bill. You have been carrying all the water for them and not making a dime. You are entitled to some of the big $$$ these guys have scammed off investors and the government. Or, are you in fact getting paid to spread this hysteria?

I've been railing against gore for years. The guy is a profiteer. You idiot right wingers just can't face up to the scientists, so you attack the dopey looking guy whose used to be vice president. If you are in the right, get a scientific paper published on it. I promise you will be super rich within hours of it's acceptance.

130 years. Whoa, that really is a big slice of the history of this planet isn't it

There is so much evidence for global warming. We've done like 20 page threads on this board about it back and forth. I know most of it flew over your head though. So I understand why can't understand what is happening.

130 years

So the planet is only 130 years old? Gee and I thought the religious people were nuts for saying it's only 6k years old.

And, none of this answers how in the world ALGORE can spend $9 million in an area that he himself predicted to be under water in a relatively short period of time.

So the planet is only 130 years old? Gee and I thought the religious people were nuts for saying it's only 6k years old.

What is wrong with you? You don't expect me to have a serious conversation with you when you say insane things like "So the planet is only 130 years old", do you?

And, none of this answers how in the world ALGORE can spend $9 million in an area that he himself predicted to be under water in a relatively short period of time.
I don't know, Al gore is as crazy as you.

I've been railing against gore for years. The guy is a profiteer. You idiot right wingers just can't face up to the scientists, so you attack the dopey looking guy whose used to be vice president. If you are in the right, get a scientific paper published on it. I promise you will be super rich within hours of it's acceptance.

There is so much evidence for global warming. We've done like 20 page threads on this board about it back and forth. I know most of it flew over your head though. So I understand why can't understand what is happening.

What is causing this global warming errrrrrrr climate change? That's the argument you nitwit. That volcano in Iceland has probably done more damage to the atmosphere than 130 year of man burning fossil fuels.

What is causing this global warming errrrrrrr climate change? That's the argument you nitwit.

Guys I have to get back to work, do your own research. I don't have time to hold your hand all day.

That volcano in Iceland has probably done more damage to the atmosphere than 130 year of man burning fossil fuels.
Lol, did you gather the data and do the research on that one all by yourself? It's completely false assumptions like this that are the reason you don't trust scientists.

What is causing this global warming errrrrrrr climate change? That's the argument you nitwit. That volcano in Iceland has probably done more damage to the atmosphere than 130 year of man burning fossil fuels.

link?

Incidentally, ice core samples give us temperature data up to 420,000 years ago.

hehe, as a real agent of change, I face up to all kinds of supposed experts and their supposed truths on a daily basis. Way more often than not, their position is based on their own convenience, and not what is best for their company.

These scientists have been caught playing games with their data. If this was such an obvious thing, there would be no need for them to do this. But, they did. So please, spare us the "infallibility" of scientists who are simply trying to get another grant check by puffing up the "threat".

Funding for science is a 0 sum game. Scientists have to compete for funds, and clearly they guy with a big horror story beats the guy who wants to study frogs or whatever.

So, are you referring to the IPPC "mountain of evidence" that turned out to be based on newspaper articles and a thesis of an undergrad, or, are you talking about the now proven false hockey stick nonsense?

Sorry but none of this has flown over my head. It's more like: it got stuck on my boots when I stepped in it.