OTA Day 2

BYGD1

I was gonna put up some Johnny Cash but had to run out.

I was thinking more like Boy Named Sue "Kicking and a gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer" or Tennessee Stud "I whipped her brother and I whipped her pa."

Indubitably. :w00t:

There was a parody of "Big Bad John" that was on the radio, a long, long while ago - in the times before we all somehow became "special " and the slightest hint of anything became grounds for violent reaction.

Here is 1969's "Big Bad Bruce". People of today - brace yourself... 0:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze5TZlwFPY0

The prettiest pass play of the day was turned in by Ryan Fitzpatrick and Shawn Nelson as they hooked up for a well executed pass down the seam for a 30-yard gain. Fitzpatrick split double coverage to hit Nelson in stride on the play.

0:)

Wait...so our TEs can run down the middle of the field? Since when!?

I know it is only practice but man was this refreshing to read. Let's hope it continues in games.

Day Two Video

http://www.buffalobills.com/

BTW, at 1:20 of the video, Chris Brown mentions that Chris Kelsay is starting on the strong side opposite Aaron Maybin.

Yeah, yesterday the Buffalo Snooze reported that Maybin was starting at OLB along with Kelsay. Mitchell is limited, but getting 2nd team reps, although I don't know where/which side.

The prettiest pass play of the day was turned in by Ryan Fitzpatrick and Shawn Nelson as they hooked up for a well executed pass down the seam for a 30-yard gain. Fitzpatrick split double coverage to hit Nelson in stride on the play.

0:)

If we had a QB to get him the ball, Nelson could be a star. I love everything about him. Even his blocking, his weak point, wasnt because of lack of effort.

I know it's way way way early, but it sure does look like the guys are throwing the ball down field. I like it. Couple that with a strong running game and we might have something. Fitz and TE have both made some nice throws over the last 2 days. Will be interesting to see what the QB rotation is for tomorrow.

I know it's way way way early, but it sure does look like the guys are throwing the ball down field. I like it. Couple that with a strong running game and we might have something. Fitz and TE have both made some nice throws over the last 2 days. Will be interesting to see what the QB rotation is for tomorrow.

Well, apparently the rotation is already determined ahead of time. It's not based on the last 2 days' results.

I am very excited for what these guys can do with some strong offensive coaching. That has been lacking for too many years for the Bills.

:angry:

Since we have a Coach/coordinator that understands a team can't be successful unless it works the middle of the field.

I hope Gailey is trying to figure out who has the arm to play in this league.