I may have found Hedd

You are free to point out any specific logical fallacies I might commit.

Point out your specific beliefs. What part of your Climate change religion do you believe in specifically. Please be specific. General statements won't work. Does the race of man cause an increase in temperature? If so point out the study.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't recall saying any of that.

We were initially talking about the direct effects of Al Gore's "ocean view" property purchase on Global Warming. Then you went all ADD. Pay attention!

Wrong thread there, Gene.

I'm shocked that a company as huge and well respected as Random House is, would lower themselves to get involved in something with this high of a creep factor.

I predict this stalker book is going to backfire on them big time. We'll see how much their hatred of Sarah Palin is worth to them monetarily.

Point out your specific beliefs. What part of your Climate change religion do you believe in specifically. Please be specific. General statements won't work. Does the race of man cause an increase in temperature? If so point out the study.

Siding with the current science does not require me to prove the current science. If you want to offer data or experimental evidence which counters what the current science says, that is on you. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. You may say that Anthropomorphic Global Warming is an extraordinary claim. I would agree. Scientists are in the process of gathering data and testing that claim.

I do not believe or disbelieve in Anthropomorphic Global Warming, I simply choose to accept the current science. I view it no differently or more or less passionately than the Big Bang Theory, Evolution or Gravity. The difference is that climate science has further to go. My opinion will change as data accumulates and consensus is reached among experts who actually know what the funk they're talking about.

I have no interest in what any non-qualified hack has to say about any of this. Yours or my limited understanding of a complex system does not yield good contributions to this discussion. Everybody's a freaking expert because of Google.