I may have found Hedd

Seems stupid to me. In fact, now that the cat is out of the bag, I wouldn't be surprised if this book gets canceled. Is this all about doing National Enquirer stuff?Who the f cares about that? It's all been done.

Hedd, blzrul and millions of other liberal lunatics.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is one going to write a book about something if they they don't study it up close? One can't exactly write a good book about Borneo from a penthouse apartment in New Yourk City. Isn't it called: "going into the field?"

Thanks for the tip. I'll stop working on my book about aircraft carrier doctrine, since I don't live next to a !@#$ing aircraft carrier.

Again you prove my point over and over. WHAT IS THE RELEVANCE OF HER DAUGHTER HAVING DOWNS SYNDROME TO HER ABILITY TO HOLD OFFICE. Your beloved Liberal media and "comedians" are the ones who bring it front and center,against her wishs.

It has nothing to do with her ability to hold office. Somehow she thinks it does.

She is? I guess only a pedophile would assume that.

Good one.

What would you call somebody looking in the window of a 14 year old girl?

It has nothing to do with her ability to hold office. Somehow she thinks it does.

Good one.

What would you call somebody looking in the window of a 14 year old girl?

A guy looking for something to put in the book he's writing. 0:)

"We're sure to have a doozey to look forward to with this treasure he's penning. Wonder what kind of material he'll gather while overlooking Piper's bedroom, my little garden, and the family's swimming hole?" she wrote.

McGinniss is renting the place "for the next five months or so," Palin wrote.

Isn't that an inappropriate joke about a minor? 0:) Geez Sarah you'll have to ask for yourself to be fired.

I bet he will be going thru her trash.

Hedd, blzrul and millions of other liberal lunatics.

And they also think global warming is undoubtedly real....as Al Gore buys $9 million worth of beach front property: So I guess the water level rising in 5 years isn't a concern now is it, Al?

How much you wanna bet they will come up with some lame story as to why their hero is doing something that directly contradicts their beliefs? The religious right is more flexible in its religious beliefs than they are in their fairy tale beliefs.

But riddle me this: we already know they are going to vote for (insert Liberal Wizard here), regardless of what happens to the kingdom. How does this help to get the independent voters who don't believe they live in fairy land?

It doesn't. And that's my point: all this does for independents is make them say "Yeah, yeah, we've heard it before", or, "hey stop picking on this woman and her family". It simply doesn't convince reasonable independents of anything, other than these liberals are in fact obsessive lunatics.

And they also think global warming is undoubtedly real....as Al Gore buys $9 million worth of beach front property: So I guess the water level rising in 5 years isn't a concern now is it, Al?

How much you wanna bet they will come up with some lame story as to why their hero is doing something that directly contradicts their beliefs? The religious right is more flexible in its religious beliefs than they are in their fairy tale beliefs.

But riddle me this: we already know they are going to vote for (insert Liberal Wizard here), regardless of what happens to the kingdom. How does this help to get the independent voters who don't believe they live in fairy land?

It doesn't. And that's my point: all this does for independents is make them say "Yeah, yeah, we've heard it before", or, "hey stop picking on this woman and her family". It simply doesn't convince reasonable independents of anything, other than these liberals are in fact obsessive lunatics.

Retard logic.

Retard logic.

Well, in guess in November, and in 2012, we will see who is retarded and who is still laughing at the folly of Democrats that are too dumb to realize they are beating themselves.

It is logic. You can call it retarded but it is still logic. You may not like it, but it is still logic. You may wish it away, but it is still logic. Logic is logic my friend, and logic says that pissing/turning off independents in order to have fun with your little retarded friends is a great way to lose. You might even wind up getting Palin elected in 2012 based on nothing more than the sympathy vote. I am not a fan of that, you and the rest of the idiots will be mostly responsible.

How is anyone supposed to trust a party that can't stop itself from picking on a woman's family in the face of the infinitely more important things going on right now?

Well, in guess in November, and in 2012, we will see who is retarded and who is still laughing at the folly of Democrats that are too dumb to realize they are beating themselves.

It is logic. You can call it retarded but it is still logic. You may not like it, but it is still logic. You may wish it away, but it is still logic. Logic is logic my friend, and logic says that pissing/turning off independents in order to have fun with your little retarded friends is a great way to lose. You might even wind up getting Palin elected in 2012 based on nothing more than the sympathy vote. I am not a fan of that, you and the rest of the idiots will be mostly responsible.

How is anyone supposed to trust a party that can't stop itself from picking on a woman's family in the face of the infinitely more important things going on right now?

Logic? The left doesnt understand logic. In making decisions they base it on "feelings", not logic. How does that feel? How will it make other people feel? Rather. How can I make money and creat Jobs.

Look back at posts from EII and the like, Pasta Joe too. They looked forward to Socialiam, matter of fact endorsed it and encouraged it through the voting years. Said Yes lets try something different..

I cringe at people like this, scary.

500 opinions, threats and non-sequiturs piled up on top of each other still does not make a logically-sound argument.

500 opinions, threats and non-sequiturs piled up on top of each other still does not make a logically-sound argument.

So let me get this straight:

You are comfortable with attacking Palin,

for defending herself,

against people attacking her personal life and her family?

Please explain the logic in that. And, I am still waiting for you to explain how, exactly, attacking Palin's personal life and family helps the Democrats win the all-important independent vote.

So let me get this straight:

You are comfortable with attacking Palin,

for defending herself,

against people attacking her personal life and her family?

Please explain the logic in that. And, I am still waiting for you to explain how, exactly, attacking Palin's personal life and family helps the Democrats win the all-important independent vote.

I don't recall saying any of that.

We were initially talking about the direct effects of Al Gore's "ocean view" property purchase on Global Warming. Then you went all ADD. Pay attention!