New York Democrats propose bill to create more dead cops

It's like something you'd expect to read in The Onion:

Bad guy trying to kill you? Just shoot him in the arm!

The onion is far too intelligent for the likes of you.

Anyways, while we're here.. why don't you post some of those statistics on how many officers were killed by guns in NY the last few years. I mean they must be getting killed in droves. You are such a smart chap.. lets have those numbers.

Anyways, while we're here.. why don't you post some of those statistics on how many officers were killed by guns in NY the last few years. I mean they must be getting killed in droves. You are such a smart chap.. lets have those numbers.

Maybe they're not killed in droves because they're allowed to take the criminals out before they themselves get taken out. But anyway what number is acceptable to you?

Maybe they're not killed in droves because they're allowed to take the criminals out before they themselves get taken out. But anyway what number is acceptable to you?

Lets just get it out of the way.

When an officer pulls his gun--a rare occasion--and when they fire it--an even rarer occasion--they are doing so to stop a suspected dangerous criminal. They stop that person by aiming at the biggest part of the person they can see, ie, the torso. That's all the rule should be. When a cop fires his gun, his job should be to hit his target. That's it.

"Aim for the arm or leg" is absurd.

Woah....careful using that fancy logic stuff. You don't want connertard to hurt himself.

Still searching for Exxon's "real financials"? 0:)

I knew a simple request of some numbers would be too complicated for you. Next time I'll stick to only asking you about colors of fruits and the sounds than farm animals make. What does the cow say?

You wouldn't have believed him anyway, nitwit.

You wouldn't have believed him anyway, nitwit.

Actually, I provided him with the numbers from the SEC database of public companies (that he didn't know existed -- lol) and as you correctly guessed, he didn't believe them.

But Mother Jones should be taken at face value. 0:)

Actually, I provided him with the numbers from the SEC database of public companies (that he didn't know existed -- lol) and as you correctly guessed, he didn't believe them.

But Mother Jones should be taken at face value. :w00t:

Yes, you have proven to be such an impeccable source of information 0:)

Here is a partial statement from the Exxon rep.

The amount stated in our 10-K filing with the SEC, which Chris told me he based his story on, includes expenses or credits recorded during 2009, and can represent items from previous years or expectations for subsequent years. It is not our actual tax bill.

Just accept now that you have mental deficiencies. You will be better in the long run for it.

And where are those numbers on all those cops that died? There must have been hundreds of them.

Just accept now that you have mental deficiencies. You will be better in the long run for it.

And where are those numbers on all those cops that died? There must have been hundreds of them.

How many dead cops are you cool with?

When an officer pulls his gun--a rare occasion--and when they fire it--an even rarer occasion--they are doing so to stop a suspected dangerous criminal. They stop that person by aiming at the biggest part of the person they can see, ie, the torso. That's all the rule should be. When a cop fires his gun, his job should be to hit his target. That's it.

"Aim for the arm or leg" is absurd.

I somewhat disagree- it should be at the cop's discression. If they think they can apprehend the criminal, then by all means. If they think that will put their own/others lives at risk, then do what you have to do. I am all for only shooting to kill if it is necessary, but sometimes it is.

I somewhat disagree- it should be at the cop's discression. If they think they can apprehend the criminal, then by all means. If they think that will put their own/others lives at risk, then do what you have to do. I am all for only shooting to kill if it is necessary, but sometimes it is.

Center mass is better. Far more likely to stop the subject and far less likely to hit someone in the background. Why not ask (not you Adam) the cops to shoot the weapons out of their hands?

That's fine. The point is that a pistol is not a really accurate thing to fire. When you fire it, you have to go into it believing that the target will die. You can't aim for a fricking arm or leg on a moving target. That's movie BS.

That's fine. The point is that a pistol is not a really accurate thing to fire. When you fire it, you have to go into it believing that the target will die. You can't aim for a fricking arm or leg on a moving target. That's movie BS.

If they stand perfectly still, it is easy. 0:)

"Freeze, BLAM"

That in no way conflicts with anything else anyone else said on the matter. You simply don't realize that because you're a dumbass.

Eleven NYC police officers have been shot and killed in the line of duty in the past few years. That does not include the number that have been killed by means other than gunfire (e.g. stabbed or purposely hit by cars) - but then, you were oddly specific, as though you think that police should only defend themselves with like force.

That in no way conflicts with anything else anyone else said on the matter. You simply don't realize that because you're a dumbass.

Eleven NYC police officers have been shot and killed in the line of duty in the past few years. That does not include the number that have been killed by means other than gunfire (e.g. stabbed or purposely hit by cars) - but then, you were oddly specific, as though you think that police should only defend themselves with like force.

That could be cool. I could see a new doctrine of force. Shoot a cop, you get shot, drive over a cop, they drive over you with a tank, they pull a knife, well they get shot.

Sean Connery (Malone):Just like a Wop to bring a knife to a gunfight.

I knew a simple request of some numbers would be too complicated for you. Next time I'll stick to only asking you about colors of fruits and the sounds that farm animals make. What does the cow say?

Connor is a moran.

What I was trying to say is that the cops usually have a split second to make a decision. Unless you later find that they are just plain nuts, leave the decision on where to shoot to them.